PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pini Swissa?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've reached a point in my life where there are things I just don't wanna know about and this, gladly, is one of them.

Clonamery said:
I've reached a point in my life where there are things I just don't wanna know about and this, gladly, is one of them.

Sorry, but in the middle of the off-season, surrounded by all kinds of serious things, this is just the kind of information I need. Thanks, Mikey!

Ellis Hobbs was the star. ``The guys make fun of me," said the Pats D-back. ``They say I have a swagger." He does. Not only did Hobbs strut his way down the catwalk, but he lifted his shirt to show off his six-pack. Hobbs said he spied a few lovelies among the models, but judged others to be ``he/shes.

That's hilarious!

Brady...fashion show...pini swissa...hair stylist, all this stuff, you don't think that fans of other NFL teams are right and Brady is gay...do you?

Last edited by a moderator:
PatsWickedPissah said:
Brady...fashion show...pini swissa...hair stylist, all this stuff, you don't think that fans of other NFL teams are right and Brady is gay...do you?

Did you ever see that movie, Shampoo? I think that Tom Brady is gay like Warren Beatty is gay ...

Lol then half the team is gay, a bunch of them participated haha. I think that you're just jealous that he's hitting Bridget Monayahan (I think I butchered the spelling of her name). :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes