PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PinHead Pineda

IcyPatriot

Wall of Fame
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
849722759.gif

ROFL ... you don't rub it in the other team's face in their park you moron - too dumb to hide it.

Isn't this the second time this scum lord has been caught using pine tar? Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it against the Sox before that he had pine tar on his elbow and throwing fingers?

Isn't this the second time this scum lord has been caught using pine tar? Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it against the Sox before that he had pine tar on his elbow and throwing fingers?
he had it on his hand against the Sox, but I mean this is something that everybody does. Pineda just got caught because it was obvious.

he had it on his hand against the Sox, but I mean this is something that everybody does. Pineda just got caught because it was obvious.
I'm aware that most people (I doubt everybody) do on that level. I just think he's a scum lord because of the shirt, pants, and hat he wears.

He got caught for disrespecting the game ... like I said Pinhead Pineda.
Put a little in your glove, your catchers shin pads ... whatever nobody cares but seriously ... what a moron.

I'm aware that most people (I doubt everybody) do on that level. I just think he's a scum lord because of the shirt, pants, and hat he wears.
I generally hold off on calling someone a scum lord until they do something awful and this does no qualify for me.

I generally hold off on calling someone a scum lord until they do something awful and this does no qualify for me.
Ok, you do that. I think I'll go ahead and continue to call him a scum lord.

3/4 of the Sox pitching staff could use a little Pine Tar of late...

Must have been PineDa y at Fenway the other night.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back