In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
i didnt realize we signed him
great pickup, nice project
could develop into a great pass rushing olb

had a great soph season
slipped since then
given time this kid could really develop
id love to see him stick on the practice squad for a year, and then compete for a roster spot next yr

Didn't see this posted yet, so for all you Pierre lovers out there, this is manna from heaven.

http://www.patriots.com/news/index.cfm?ac=latestnewsdetail&pid=26605&pcid=44

Last paragraph has the best part:
"Belichick and Woods walked off the field together talking. After the conversation, Woods trotted back to the locker room with a smile on his face. Apparently, even his head coach is happy with Woods' performance in training camp thus far."

If he continues on this path, man, oh man, young talented outside linebacker in a belichick defense....I can only imagine.

Didn't see this posted yet, so for all you Pierre lovers out there, this is manna from heaven.

http://www.patriots.com/news/index.cfm?ac=latestnewsdetail&pid=26605&pcid=44

Last paragraph has the best part:
"Belichick and Woods walked off the field together talking. After the conversation, Woods trotted back to the locker room with a smile on his face. Apparently, even his head coach is happy with Woods' performance in training camp thus far."

If he continues on this path, man, oh man, young talented outside linebacker in a belichick defense....I can only imagine.

Sweet ... and that you found a 3-month-old thread to recycle it in!

This team is due to develop a LB from all the guys they picked up whether it be Woods, Lua, Alexander or Mays.. one of these guys has to be a sleeper.

Sweet ... and that you found a 3-month-old thread to recycle it in!
15-month-old thread. It's from May 2006. I know we are not supposed to start new threads about a given player/subject, but ....

This team is due to develop a LB from all the guys they picked up whether it be Woods, Lua, Alexander or Mays.. one of these guys has to be a sleeper.
One..or two...or more...

*cough* Rogers *cough*

Wow, NFL.com lists him at 6-5 250 pounds... that's one big boy! Does he have speed too?

I am instantly skeptical of any NFL player named Pierre. :)

Wow, NFL.com lists him at 6-5 250 pounds... that's one big boy! Does he have speed too?

4.7 40. Outstanding for a OLB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing