PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pierre Thomas

Status
Not open for further replies.

BradyBranch39

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
He's out there for only a 2nd round pick... problem of course being the $$ and the potential matching by NO.

What do you guys think? Something we should look into?

N.O couldnt match a poison pill contract.

I like Thomas a bunch. He can run between the tackles, is good in pass protection, and can catch the ball.

Nice player. Like him a lot. Didn't know he was a UFA. Says a lot about the kid. His production has been on a nice trajectory upward.

I wonder if Tayshard Choice is a better value. Not sure if the Cowboys would be asking a 2nd for him.

N.O couldnt match a poison pill contract.

I like Thomas a bunch. He can run between the tackles, is good in pass protection, and can catch the ball.

Pierre Thomas is a nice player but he is not worth a second round pick. The Saints had enough questions about him that he split carries with journeyman Mike Bell for the better part of this season and has been in the dog house for various reasons over the last couple of years.

Is Thomas just a product of the Saints offense?

I would never give up a #2 back for a rb unless he is a proven stud.

I like Thomas, but giving up a 2nd rounder AND the large contract to sign him is a bit much. There are plenty of good running backs in this draft in the 2nd-4th rounds who would be cheaper.

Decent RB's are so ubiquitous that I'm not sure it's worth giving up a 2nd rounder for any veteran guy unless he is a bona fide #1 guy. Thomas is a rotational back, and IMO that's not worth the $$$ unless you are elite in that role.

Nice player. Like him a lot. Didn't know he was a UFA. Says a lot about the kid. His production has been on a nice trajectory upward.

I wonder if Tayshard Choice is a better value. Not sure if the Cowboys would be asking a 2nd for him.

He's not a UFA. He's an RFA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots