PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pictures: New England @ Philadelphia (7:30)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsChamp88

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Lucky enough to find a HDTV stream of the game with iggles announcers here's some pictures I capped from the game...

2hp84l1.jpg

Brady setting up for the first score of the night

110xk77.jpg

Chris Baker celebrating his first of two TDs in a Patriots uniform

5e663s.jpg

Banta-Cain getting the first sack of the night on McNabb

2rq1wty.jpg

Julian Edelman breaking tackle for a punt return TD...this kid is money tonight

28tizd5.jpg

Half-time statistics after a Pat Chung block/tipped FG :D sorry no replay so no picture of that :(

Last edited:
I grabbed this from the non-HD stream. Sadly, I think it was from his INT.
tfb.jpg

I grabbed this from the non-HD stream. Sadly, I think it was from his INT.
tfb.jpg

Yeah got too much air under it, no return really and they had bad field position so no harm was really done.

Yeah got too much air under it, no return really and they had bad field position so no harm was really done.

I thought it was great to watch Brady walk off the field, seemingly not concerned about throwing the pick, then he sits down and snaps, man he was pissed and it was only a preseason game ! I love it !

Thanks, PC88. Great pics.

Could you share the HD streaming link with another Pats fan in exile?

Is that what they mean when they say "That pass looked like a punt"? :confused:

Here's a few that my son took at the game... (these aren't HQ but this was my first Pats game, so I'm thrilled, lol)

I must say it was extremely painful to have to sit & suffer thru that dreadful Eagles fight song, although I admit I was singing along a bit, but singing :"DIE Eagles DIE" (no one could hear me anyway, lol! :p)

Last edited:
Here's a few that my son took at the game... (these aren't HQ but this was my first Pats game, so I'm thrilled, lol)

I must say it was extremely painful to have to sit & suffer thru that dreadful Eagles fight song, although I admit I was singing along a bit, but singing :"DIE Eagles DIE" (no one could hear me anyway, lol! :p)

From the crossbar shot, it looks like you were in my neighborhood, west end zone, section 128 where there were a few other Pats fans...Not many and we had to listen to a few drunk Eagle fans screaming like it was the Super Bowl until Akers missed.

The middle shot is a sweet angle !

Yeah, both posters: Thanks for sharing the pics!

I can't stop watching the Edelman return and Brady to Moss 30 yarder on youtube. Things of beauty

I had my own version that I was singing on the way down the ramps after SB39....Normally I am not a sore winner but they were talking so much smack pregame I had to give it to them post game.

Cry Eagles Cry onward to defeat...........D-Y-N-A-S-T-Y and my brothers would shout dynasty dynasty dynasty.

From the crossbar shot, it looks like you were in my neighborhood, west end zone, section 128 where there were a few other Pats fans...Not many and we had to listen to a few drunk Eagle fans screaming like it was the Super Bowl until Akers missed.

LOL!! Yeah, we were in section 130. I'm a bit ashamed to admit that at the last minute I decided to leave my Brady jersey at home :ugh: for fear of getting beat up (we ARE talking about Eagles fans here afterall) and opted for my tie dye. This was my first trip to the Linc so I erred on the side of caution. I did wear my Pats heart pendant for good luck tho. ;)
Here's me after the game...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye