Welcome to PatsFans.com

Pictures Hezbollah doesn't want you to see

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by QuiGon, Jul 31, 2006.

1. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

2. Blue Collar

Blue Collar Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

3. Blue Collar

Blue Collar Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Last edited: Jul 31, 2006
  4. Blue Collar

Blue Collar Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

5. Blue Collar

Blue Collar Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Or could it be this one?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4TPmfW5PS0&search=Bush Politics#

Or these one's Maybe?
    http://informationclearinghouse.info/article5136.htm
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LDavUG54n0&search=nuke#
  6. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Blue Collar, with all due respect, you need to learn how to make a point beyond just cut-and-pasting a link to some youtube site. I've stopped clicking your links because more often than not they have nothing to do with the issue at hand.

Don't get me wrong. Using links to support your points is valid... but when all you do is post links (usually links having nothing to do with the thread), you're not really contributing anything.
  7. Blue Collar

Blue Collar Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

8. Turk

Turk Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Zena El-Khalil is a Lebanese artist, and here is what she has to say:

"...Biggest cynical statement of the day: Israel has told people to evacuate from the south because they are going to annihilate the south of Lebanon. However, the people cannot leave because all the roads have been destroyed or blocked. And yesterday, when people did try and leave, the Israelis opened fire on them."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/israel/Story/0,,1823785,00.html

You see, it is not as easy as we think, sitting in our comfortable homes, offices, throwing intolerant judgements around. Black and white is for novels and soap operas; real life is in various shades of gray.

In the meanwhile, a country is being leveled, people's homes, neighborhoods, livelihoods, schools, shelters, children and parents are wiped out forever, in a "measured" response.

http://beirutupdate.blogspot.com/2006/07/two-week-notice.html

Hezbullah is a terrorist organization, there is no question about that.
    The question is about the equally, if not worse actions of Israel which is a legitimate government, bound by the same international laws that we supposedly held Saddam to.
  9. pats-blue

pats-blue Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

First maybe the Lebanese people shouldn't have elected terrorists into thier government and the Lebansese government/military should have disarmed hezbollah like they promised to and then refused. The Lebanese PM is praising the leader of Hezbollah...hhhmmm. Yeah keep blaming the Israelis while ignoring Lebanons failings that could have prevented any of it from happening.

Oh by the way if the roads are all destroyed and the Israelis "trapped" the poor Lebanese in thier homes in the South, where did all the other people that DID evacuate come from? Reminds me of New Orleans where they asked a famly that had a car why they weren't leaving and they said they heard cops were giving seatbelt tickets so they didn't want to go....oh boy. The same people later wanted to know where the rescuers were as they were trapped.

You might want to have Hezbollah stop using the schools, hospitals and places of "livelyhood" to shoot thier rockets at Israels CIVILIAN population if you want Israel not to destroy them.....This is the most rediculous argument. You give Hezbollah a free pass...oh yeah you say the are a "terrorist organization" appearing to be balanced then NEVER hold them responsible for THIER ACTIONS that are causing grief for the Lebanese. They use civilians as human shields! Where is your outrage there? You would be better off dealing with the CAUSE of the civilian casualties...Hezbollah's terrorist activities and thier continued use of tactics that ENCOURAGE civilian DEATHS for thier own gain.
  10. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +129 / 7 / -13

Hezbollah souldn't have started a fight they didn't want to finish. Let sleeping dogs lie as they say.

BTW how do you feel about the gov of Iran putting the people of Lebanon at risk by sending their lackeys to attacks Israel? What responsibility do they bear?

How do you feel about Hezbollah hiding munitions intended to kill civilians in the homes of Lebanese civilians and using civilians as himan shields?
  11. Turk

Turk Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

I believe you already know how I feel about terrorism, PF13.
    I condemn it in any shape or form, no matter if the murderer is wearing a ski mask or a military uniform.
    Nobody is bringing up Hezbollah, because we all are in agreement as to what they are, and how despicable their actions are.
    The discussion is on how much responsibility Israel bears in this conflict.

By the way, Israel's bombing of civilian targets does nothing to eliminate Hezbollah, it gains them momentum and sympathy, not only amongst Arabs but also all over the Western world, except for right here in the USA, and because of this fact, Israel (and USA) gets further isolated.
  12. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Don't get me wrong... I enjoy reading your posts.. I didn't mean for my statements to be considered offensive or anything. I just think you overdo the links sometimes....

At least it's youtube.com and not wikipedia.com :D