PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pictures from Seattle Parties with Sam "Bam" Cunningham and Robert Kraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoCal Bong

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
The Patriots Tailgate and Boston Sports Fan Group of Seattle Club threw a couple of fantastic parties last weekend in Seattle. On Saturday night we met up with 200+ Pats fans at Spitfire and on Sunday the pregame party was at Showbox where we had over 400 Pats fans attend. We also raised about $4,500 for the Jimmy Fund in the process and were honored to have 2010 Patriots Hall of Fame Inductee and Patriots career leading rusher Sam "Bam" Cunningham who took pictures and signed autographs for hours as well as team owner Robert Kraft who came by and graciously spoke to the fans.

It was a great time and I want to thank all those who attended and contributed to our fundraising efforts. Hopefully you can see my photos attached but for more info, join the Patriots Tailgate Facebook Group.

Attachments

• RK - SC.jpg
    RK - SC.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 270
  • SC & RK at SB.jpg
    SC & RK at SB.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 268
  • SC and RK Spitfire.jpg
    SC and RK Spitfire.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 262
  • SC autographs.jpg
    SC autographs.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 265
  • Showbox.jpg
    Showbox.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 266
Video of Kraft's appearance at Showbox in Seattle about 2 hours before kick off.

<object width="720" height="1280"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"></param><param name="movie" value="https://www.facebook.com/v/4704353728791"></param><embed src="https://www.facebook.com/v/4704353728791" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="1" width="720" height="1280"></embed></object>

It was directly uploaded to Facebook (rather than youtube) but hopefully you can still see this.

Absolutely awesome stuff, Brother Cali!! :rocker:

One thing I love about Brother Kraft is that he not only has a clearly deep appreciation for Patriots History and the men who forged it...but he acts on it. :cool:

LOVE me some Sam Bam Cunningham!! :rocker:

That BackField ~ Sam Cunningham, Andy Johnson, & Don Calhoun ~ was our best ever...so FAR!! :D

And of course that O Line was our best ever.

great, thanks for sharing

Great stuff SoCal!!!!!!

Well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey