PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pictures from 8/3 Afternoon Session

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsWickedPissah

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Light practice. Sadly, no mano-a-mano drills with LBs attacking blockers or LBs making pathetic attempts to cover RBs and TEs. Still lots of fun with Brady geting a pie face for his birthday. Poor Edelperson needs 2 free hands to catch punts, still spacing out and missing one, as wily vets Faulk and Welker catch punts left handed with a 2nd ball in their right hands. While Hoyer had a bad day, some nice tosses by Brady on a streak to Moss and a slant to the corner EZ by Welker...other than the nice Brady EZ pick by Merriweather who celebrated by executing multiple grass level corkscrews. Too funny.

Pictures and clandestine movie clips here...

Flickr: philw1776's Photostream

Nice videos finally I can see Brady back in action!

Poor bear, if such animal cruelty ever saw the light of day, Michael V... would become a saint for PETA.

Poor bear, if such animal cruelty ever saw the light of day, Michael V... would become a saint for PETA.

My neighbor is a Navy Vietnam Vet just retired as an airline pilot. His buddy from Nam is the father of the Bills QB

My neighbor is a Navy Vietnam Vet just retired as an airline pilot. His buddy from Nam is the father of the Bills QB
Kewl! I wonder if they ever tried to napalm PATSNUTme during his scoot & shoots?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes