PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Picture of Wilfork signing contract

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fat boy's already sweating thinking about how many cheeseburgers that's gonna buy him.

The funny thing I heard on the radio is he is the most regular guy you can meet. They said one of his favorite places to eat is Denny's LOL.

Hey no matter how much money I have I think i'd still crash Olive Garden and Red Lobster myself, LOL!

Am I the only one that thinks he looks like he lost a few pounds(no pun intended) in that picture?
That was one of two things i noticed. He looks like he may have lost wgt and hes signing a multi-million dollar contract with a Bic pen.

It might have been a picture if Wilfork could have at least worn a nice shirt and blazer.

40 Million and he wears a sweaty fruit of the loom t-shirt from Sally's :rolleyes:

Honestly, your initial response to that photo was "he should have dressed sharper"?

Knowing Vince, he probably showed up, and lifted weights before signing the contract. It's just my opinion, but that's the kind of guy you want on your football team.

Cool, I've always wondered what contract signings looked like.

Honestly, your initial response to that photo was "he should have dressed sharper"?

Knowing Vince, he probably showed up, and lifted weights before signing the contract. It's just my opinion, but that's the kind of guy you want on your football team.

Thats not sweat on his shirt...its a grease spot from washed up Mayonaisse

That was one of two things i noticed. He looks like he may have lost wgt and hes signing a multi-million dollar contract with a Bic pen.

If Kraft is giving him 40M maybe thats the most expensive pen he could afford this week :cool:

he looked no more then 350 in that pic i think he played this year at aound 380

Cool pic, very smart move to get his name on that dotted line and lock him up for many more years

Did the photographer use a wide-angle lens for that pic? :singing:

I'd order Vince vs. Adalius on pay-per-view. It'd be a good fight.

I love Big Vince as much as anyone, but AD would thoroughly dominate that fight.

I'd order Vince vs. Adalius on pay-per-view. It'd be a good fight.

He had plenty of opportunity to earn that $ by smacking Punkass Thomas down last year and he didn't.
A player that wants the big bread better help control the freaks in the locker room, he's as big as anyone there and he has seniority to boot, so I hope he takes the reigns and rules that locker room with an iron fist......if they had taken this picture 1 minute before, you would have seen Krafty pointing out the small print that states that he has to rule the locker room or give 1/2 of his salary back.

Where's Bianca?

I love Big Vince as much as anyone, but AD would thoroughly dominate that fight.

Nah. I see Big Vince shooting for a leg and taking Thomas down and just overwhelming him on the ground with his size. Just like Lesnar does.

I was so psyched that he signed I had to show my girlfriend the pic. She said "wow looks like he has that shrunken head disease" and walked away.

I'm so glad they got that deal done. Seeing him do that bellyflop on the ground after a great stop near the Dolphins goalline was awesome.

Pats got it DONE. Welcome back big guy!

he looked no more then 350 in that pic i think he played this year at aound 380

No more than 365 if that..might have hit the weight room instead of the buffet table this winter

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back