PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pics of Jamarcus Russell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizzafted

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
:eek:

Yeah, off topic, maybe they need to be moved but holy sh**. Look at the shape this guy is in! He's, what 24?? Oh man, Oakland... hahaha.

Remember Al Davis excoriating Lane Kiffin for not wanting to draft this guy, and preferring Brady Quinn (who could still wind up being a very good player)?

Wow.

Pictures of JaMarcus in May - Oakland Raiders Forum | Message Board - Where the Raider Nation lives!

edit: looks like they are a little old, from March. so perhaps these have already made the rounds. apologies if so.

Last edited:
Re: OT: Pics of Jamarcus Russell

I don't see anything wrong with the Russell picks, but one of those with Quinn is a bit.... strange... tho I'm not sure it really is Quinn.

I don't see anything wrong with the Russell picks, but one of those with Quinn is a bit.... strange... tho I'm not sure it really is Quinn.

Russell looks pretty porky to me.

Yeah, he looks chunky.

Also, you gotta be kidding me with that pendant.

Sure, but since it was in March, he had plenty of time to slim down. I think a lot olf players add some fat in ther early off season ;)

If I was in the NFL, working crazy hours every day for half the year, I'd heartily enjoy myself for a couple of months too. Being a professional athlete is kewl, but being a rockstar would be much better. ;)

Yeah, he looks chunky.

Also, you gotta be kidding me with that pendant.

Is that what it is called? I guess it's pretty bling, but it looks like something my kid neices would wear.

'Would you like to supersize that for an additional 59 cents?', I think we all know the answer to that question.......

I don't know what's worse... The fatness, the company he keeps, the fact that he's so down with that, or the damn stupid bling:

104.jpg

He'll be riding the bench sooner rather than later. Garcia will be starting by mid-season.

Wouldn't be surprised if he is enjoying the 'high' life out there partying with his new friends...

Al Davis and Jamarcus Russel doesnt want anyone to know that Davis got Russel pregnant :eek:

I hear Oakland have just requested a special sized Jersey from Reebok..

And a new clipboard...

Last edited:
It's Ryan Leaf all over again. A guy who wants to be the next Fidty Cent rather than Warren Moon.

Probably doesn't even know who Warren Moon is.

That gut is about the size of mine! (Even larger, actually.)

What's his excuse? I'm 42. He's a giantic NFL bust at twenty-something.

He might be able to throw the ball 80 yards. But so did Michael Bishop.

He just doesn't know which stadium to throw it in on some days.

Al Davis, just drop the handheld timer and step away from evaluating players. You are an unqualified disaster to the once-proud Raiders franchise.

Let Mr. Kraft talk to you about one fine afternoon at Syracuse when he did the same thing with a player called Tebucky.

Wow, what really cracked me up was not his size or his buddies he hangs out with, but that big ass jersey medal thing! Wow, just wow. :rofl:

It's Ryan Leaf all over again. .

Of course it is.

Low college starts, not great competion percentage. Not seen as a top prospect going into his last year of college.

I don't get why anyone expected anything other than this out of him.

What a wasted pick. I'm no expert but he just oozes of bust imo. He got paid though and he will live the high life for awhile until the dough is bled dry from his buddies.

Off topic. I have never seen a more ludicrous sports segment than when I saw Al Davis on tv describing the firing of Lane Kiffin. It blew me away, it made "shopping for the groceries" look civil. I could just never imagine BB or Kraft acting in this manor even if BB decided to cheat with Krafts wife. It was so child like and naive I felt like holding a private meeting among the owners to force Davis to sell the team myself. I was embarrassed for Raider fan that day.

It's funny how half the Raider fans want this guy out of their organization and the other half follow him blindly. "Commitiment to Excellence." Should be more like "Live in the Now," or "Stop living in the Past."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes