PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Picks for all games this week since we are off

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOT64

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Because we are on the bye week I am going to predict the scores for all the other games this week that we really don't care that much about....​
Cincinnati 24 Tampa Bay 10 - Even with Simms the Bucs would be hard pressed to win their first game against the Bengals​
Washington 23 Tennessee 14 - The Titans gave a great performance last week against Indy,it may have tired them out both mentally and physically,especially with 2 in a row on the road​
Dallas 28 Houston 21 - The battle for Texas bragging rights might be closer than what people think,T.O. stops whining for the moment and has a big day​
Detroit 16 Buffalo 13 - The Lions grab their first win of the season as they catch the Bills looking ahead to a big divisional game against the front running Pats​
Seattle 30 St. Louis 16 - The Seahawks rebound from that beating in Chicago to rout the Rams - Deion Branch has a big day with 145 yards receiving and 2 touchdowns​
New York Giants 20 Atlanta 14 - The Giants need this one to stay alive in the tough NFC East,They pound the rock with Barber all day and control the clock​
Philadelphia 27 New Orleans 20 - The Eagles are 6-0 against the Saints the past 6 meetings,that stat is good enough for me,Bush gets contained​
Miami 24 NY Jets 21 - The Dolphins offense gets some actual productivity from the WRs-Chris Chambers break out game is way overdue and he gets it done against a porous Jets secondary​
San Diego 23 San Francisco 21 - The Chargers survive a week 6 shocker with a last minute FG to win this game,This game will be closer than you think​
Pittsburgh 35 Kansas City 17 - Big Ben comes out of his slump and throws 3 TDs to Ward and Willie Parker pounds the ball for 130 yards and Polamalu takes an INT to the house-A rout which brings back some slim SB hope to the faithful of the Steel city​
Denver 30 Oakland 10 - Only mercy from Shanahan keeps the Raiders from staying in this game by the end of the first half-No better way to improve your bad Offensive statistics than by playing the Raiders-Jay Cutler comes in to clean up duty late in the game.​
Chicago 26 Arizona 12 - Tommie Harris and company welcomes Matt Leinart to the NFL- Kurt Warner smiles from the sideline holding the clipboard saying 'Thank God Matt took over the reigns with nights like this-I can't wait to retire'​

Last edited:
PATRIOT64 said:
Because we are on the bye week I am going to predict the scores for all the other games this week that we really don't care that much about....​
Cincinnati 24 Tampa Bay 10 - Even with Simms the Bucs would be hard pressed to win their first game against the Bengals

This game will be closer because of Tampa's run game and Cincy's lack of a run D. I say 24-21 Cincy.
Washington 23 Tennessee 14 - The Titans gave a great performance last week against Indy,it may have tired them out both mentally and physically,especially with 2 in a row on the road

Washington 31 Tennessee 10
Dallas 28 Houston 21 - The battle for Texas bragging rights might be closer than what people think,T.O. stops whining for the moment and has a big day

Dallas 38 Houston 17 - Dallas has a good D and Bledsoe plays well.
Detroit 16 Buffalo 13 - The Lions grab their first win of the season as they catch the Bills looking ahead to a big divisional game against the front running Pats

Buffalo 13 Detroit 10 - Buffalo's D is too much for Detroit.
Seattle 30 St. Louis 16 - The Seahawks rebound from that beating in Chicago to rout the Rams - Deion Branch has a big day with 145 yards receiving and 2 touchdowns

St. Louis 27 Seattle 20 - St Louis plays well at home and until Hasselback shows that he can play close to the same level without Alexander, I can't pick them.
New York Giants 20 Atlanta 14 - The Giants need this one to stay alive in the tough NFC East,They pound the rock with Barber all day and control the clock

I can see this game going all over the place and you're prediction seems reasonable.
Philadelphia 27 New Orleans 20 - The Eagles are 6-0 against the Saints the past 6 meetings,that stat is good enough for me,Bush gets contained

I agree.
Miami 24 NY Jets 21 - The Dolphins offense gets some actual productivity from the WRs-Chris Chambers break out game is way overdue and he gets it done against a porous Jets secondary

Miami 24 Jets 17 - Jets have the ball and a chance to tie but run out of time.
San Diego 23 San Francisco 21 - The Chargers survive a week 6 shocker with a last minute FG to win this game,This game will be closer than you think

San Diego 38 San Francisco 6 - I am being generous with the two FG's.

Pittsburgh 35 Kansas City 17 - Big Ben comes out of his slump and throws 3 TDs to Ward and Willie Parker pounds the ball for 130 yards and Polamalu takes an INT to the house-A rout which brings back some slim SB hope to the faithful of the Steel city

Pittsburgh 20 Kansas City 17 - Pitt pulls it out at home and Big Ben gets his first TD pass.
Denver 30 Oakland 10 - Only mercy from Shanahan keeps the Raiders from staying in this game by the end of the first half-No better way to improve your bad Offensive statistics than by playing the Raiders-Jay Cutler comes in to clean up duty late in the game.

Denver 38 Oakland 0 - I can't see Oakland scoring in this game. Second blow out of the week.
Chicago 26 Arizona 12 - Tommie Harris and company welcomes Matt Leinart to the NFL- Kurt Warner smiles from the sideline holding the clipboard saying 'Thank God Matt took over the reigns with nights like this-I can't wait to retire'

Chicago 31 Arizona 3 - No way Leinert gets his team in the Endzone this week.

That was fun now hopefully we beat Peter King. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back