2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

If you HAD to choose one...

• Jets win the Super Bowl :(

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Titans go 19-0 and beat the Giants in the Super Bowl 42-0 :(

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Colts, Steelers, Chargers, Jets, AND Dolphins make the playoffs and the PATS don't :(

Votes: 8 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

thechris

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Choose wisely...

What a depressing poll. I refuse to vote.

If you had to choose one ...

1) Dumb Poll
2) ******ed Poll
3) Insane Poll
4) All Of The Above

4)

Mr. Sensitive

Had to go with the Titans. I would never want to see the Jets win the Super Bowl and, if they ever get back in it, probably wouldn't watch the actual game. In the same breath, seeing the Fins get into the playoffs before us would hurt pretty bad as well. With that said, the game this weekend will probably cause me a minor coronary.

I would rather watch the Titans win the Super Bowl than watch the Jets make the playoffs over the Patriots.

Considering the Pats lost to the Colts, Chargers, Jets and Dolphins and Pittsburgh is probably going to win their division anyway, I could stomach them not making the playoffs while those teams ended up playing in January. If this scenario plays out, I'll just think to myself, "Damn, the Pats had their chances vs. these teams and couldn't get the job done."

Regards,
Chris

Titans going 19-0. I don't give a crap either way about them. The rest of those teams listed can all go to hell.

Since #3 would require a Denver collapse, I guess I could take some consolation in that happening.

Missing the playoffs would suck, but in light of all that has happened to this team this year, it wouldn't be inexcusable.

The Titans doing what the Pats could not, with Collins at the helm would suck as well. It would only be topped off if Vince Young came in in the 4th quarter to lead tennessee on a game winning drive.

The Jets winning the Super Bowl would complete the trifecta of suck: Seyton, Gomer, and Favretard & Mangini getting Superbowls in sequential seasons!?!?
I might disconnect my cable if that happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back