Welcome to PatsFans.com

Pic

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by mikey, Jun 12, 2008.

1. mikey

mikey Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

2. Phoxboro_Phil

Phoxboro_Phil Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I heard today that gas in Iraq is 4 cents a gallon if you are an Iraqi, but for Americans it is the equivalent of 4 bucks, plus, a gallon.
  3. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Rookie

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0

Hey LOOK, It's Mikey...... He likes it.

[​IMG]

How you been, you ole' military hating, fukc America dog turd. We've missed you ;)
  4. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Rookie

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0

What ever happened to the victor goes the spoils?
  5. Phoxboro_Phil

Phoxboro_Phil Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

That little kid is a dog turd? I never woulda thought it. Looks like a nice little kid.
  6. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Rookie

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0

Hahahah, Well Phil, you are either under 35............... OR

Your a new guy around here. Either way, you deserve the truff......... Mikey will come and go. But never offer much in the way of personal observation, just a link here or there. You can't depend on him for much, but you can be sure he'll sh!t on the troops and mother-fukc this country like it's his job. Noone takes him serious around here, but like a hamster, he's fun to play with.

For us right-leaners, he's our William Ayers....... well, you know, without the bombs that go boom and stuff. I see he's posting again after a short, 6 month break.

so Mikey, how was prison....... May I suggest using tampons, it'll soak up the blood real good. :rolleyes:
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2008
  7. PF1996

PF1996 Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

I'll translate the rightwinger's rant for you:

"Mikey provides links to facts that we can't dispute so we call him a "military hater" in an attempt to remove attention from the facts that are not flattering to rightie sheep".

I LMAO anytime I read comments like this from you and think back to your criticisms of Wildo for being "crude" and "immature" and claim that you have "class". :rofl: :rofl:

It's clear that hypocrisy and a complete lack of self awareness are required for one to be a righty.

By the way, how many "notifications" have you received for the many unwarranted "personal attacks" rants you have made in the last month? I'm surprised that you're still allowed to post because Patters claims that "personal attacks" are not allowed. Oops, guess that only applies when the poster's name is PressCoverage or GJAJ or [name your nonrightie] :rolleyes:
  8. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Rookie

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0

Oh yeah Phil, there is one addendum.......... there is this other guy..... PF1996 (or something like that), he's kinda like mikey, cept he's not nearly as coherent. :singing:

Actually, Mikey is not bad............ and it really is good to see him posting again. He keeps it lively. I just wish he'd speak more.

p.s. He does hate the military though, which is regrettable.
  9. weswelker#83

weswelker#83 Rookie

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

Mission Accomplished , eh?
  10. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand Rookie

Ratings:
    +99 / 7 / -14

#37 Jersey

Gas price when Democrats took control of congress $1.99.

Thanks, Nancy:bricks:
  11. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +663 / 2 / -9

Hi Mikey, where the hell have you been, did you know that Anna Nichol Smiths mother is going to have her dug up and buried next to Abraham Lincoln.

The Cambridge Police found a whole bunch of "Dead Bodies" last week in the My Auburn Cemetery.

:bricks:
  12. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign On the Roster

Ratings:
    +380 / 3 / -15

I think every now & then we need to remind ourselves that this is America. We LOVE the fact that we have different opinions. Just as importantly, neither democrats nor replublicans are MORE American than the other and neither are better Americans than the other.

That's not my opinion, that's the opinion of our forefathers. So we don't want to criticize those MF's do we?:D
  13. PatriotsReign

Ratings:
    +380 / 3 / -15

I love the Mt Auburn cemetary! The most beautiful cemetary I've ever walked through! The history there is amazing and the landscaping or abor is amazing. It's surprising how nice a walk in a cemetary can be!
  14. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Rookie

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0

Good Points, PR...... Keep in mind, most of us in here don't take any of this serious. Just a bunch of anonymous mugs yakking it up. Many of us view Mikey as the drive-by lefty, so we try to goad him into responding (and the bastard never complies). Any venon you see, it just ass-grabbing. It's actually good to see him post again. It's part of the wallpaper of this place. Everyone in here bust stones hard and to some observers it would probably come off as overly harsh, but it ain't real.

There are some that take it too serious, and they'll become apparent if they haven't already.

It's all in good fun. Now, as Fitzy say's, GFY ;)
  15. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +663 / 2 / -9

I have a plot there waiting for my wife and myself, my whole family as is my wifes's are in there, my father taught me how to drive in there while my mother tended the family graves, you see more people in there today (live ones) but it is very well kept and it is quite a tourist attraction, I don't think you would be able to give driving lessons there today though.
  16. PatriotsReign

Ratings:
    +380 / 3 / -15

Yes, you're right. I guess we both made some good points, huh?:eek:

Does it all come down to don't take life too seriously cause life is too short? Because if it does, my father was right!

Good words PINY as we head into a summer weekend in America!
  17. PatriotsReign

Ratings:
    +380 / 3 / -15

Here's to many more years of good health before you have to go there permanently...man, that was tough to write. A strange topic to discuss Harry. I'm glad you're able to talk about your plot and being laid to rest. I don't think my parents even have a plot or a cemetary picked out and they're 75 & 78 yrs old.

I don't know how to ask them or bring up the topic. any suggestions or thoughts?
  18. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +663 / 2 / -9

I drive my kids nuts, I already have our stone put in with our names and dates of birth, my wife won't even look at it, when we are in Mass we sometimes visit the Graves, I put flowers on my own grave, my daughters in law all yell at me, we put quite a show on for the tourists when we're in there, my wife sits in the car.
    Plots in there are very expensive mine were given to me by one of Aunts a long time ago, I just had the stone put in recently.

I don't mind dying, I just don't want to be there when it happens.

:bricks:
  19. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

POST OF THE WEEK!