Welcome to PatsFans.com

Phyllis Schafly... No woman ready for the White House..

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by DarrylS, Feb 21, 2010.

1. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +196 / 7 / -23

Interesting comments from a cornerstone of the right.. Phyllis Schafly, founder of the Eagle Forum and champion of all things conservative..

Phyllis Schlafly: No Women, Sarah Palin Included, Ready for White House -- Politics Daily

2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +365 / 1 / -9

Sarah Palin will never be president but she will create a lot of fun watching the Liberal Loon Democrats sh!t their pants every time she gets a standing ovation when she says "heck"..............

Hillary didn't lose because she was a feminist, this Schafly women should talk to a Good Democrat (Geraldine Ferarro) Geraldine will tell her why Hillary lost, Ferarro was the only public figure with the balls to come right out with it on national TV and it ruined her, Schafly is covering her ass (Racism Is Why Hillary Lost)
  3. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +370 / 8 / -3

#11 Jersey

I thought only "lefties" played the race card, Harry.

More of that double-standard or do you really think it's different when you say it than when anyone else says it?

Same old - same old.
  4. Patsfanin Philly

Patsfanin Philly Rookie

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0

#95 Jersey

I may not agree with her policies ( I agree with few of them) but Hillary Clinton is lot more qualified (US Senator,Sec of State) than many of the people that have been nominees of their party for President. Look at the VP nominees the last few election cycles ( of both parties) and Clinton is much more qualified. What Schlafly defines as "likeable" others perceive as weakness. Women politicians have a tougher road than men. While a guy can be tough, if a woman acts the same way, they are perceived as a b*tch. I don't have a problem with it but there is still an underlying sexism against women in politics and both Clinton and Palin faced it last time.
    Schlafly is 85 and time for her to hang it up...
  5. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +370 / 8 / -3

#11 Jersey

Tell me about it.

:violent:
  6. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +365 / 1 / -9

Thats exactly what they did and it ruined Hillary's life long dream, they turned on Hillary and played the race game, when beautiful Barack arrived on the scene and started flapping his golden tongue and flashing his gorgeous smile millions of Hillary Lefties dumped poor Old Pant Suit like a bag of hot dog sh!t.

The Obama election was "lefties playing the race card" in all it glory.
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2010
  7. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +196 / 7 / -23

The reason they dumped Hillary was because people are sick of families grabbing the White House.. most of us have had enough of the Kennedy's, Bushes and Clintons.. time to redistribute the power.

The presidency is not a monarchy...
  8. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +370 / 8 / -3

#11 Jersey

I'm sure you don't "get it," Harry....but the truth is, you have no real idea as to why people chose Obama over Hilary. It could have been any number of reasons - age, charisma, sexism. It could have been campaign promises, it could have been people were tired of the Clintons, it could have been their differing stances on the issues, it could have been the economy, it could have been a thousand things other than your often blamed "racism."

Most likely it was a combination of all of those things - but for you to constantly single out race as the sole reason for Obama's election is, well, it's nothing short of the very racism you rail against.
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2010
  9. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +365 / 1 / -9

Geraldine Ferraro called my attention to it, Chrissy Matthews little jaw dropped down to his feet when he heard her say it
    Ferraro quits over Obama remarks - Decision '08- msnbc.com