PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Photographic views from Gillette

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marshy

On the Roster
Reaction score
Hey guys, i'm thinking of getting across the pond again for next season to catch a game, hopefully Pittsburgh@New England seeing that the mate who'd be travelling with me is a Steelers fan!

Last time i went i had SRO tickets which were fantastic, but this year we're thinking of forking out a little more and getting some nice seated tickets.

Last game we took a little wander around the stadium and went upto the 200's (around 203 i think it was) and i really liked the view.
Tickets are going for about $375 (Nearly £200 for me!), and i'd be prepared to pay that if i really did like the look of the seats. The trip from England is huge so it'd suck to get there and not have the view i was expecting!

So basically, can everyone post their pictures of the field from where they sit in the stadium and state their section number? It'll help me out no end and i'm sure we'll get some good banter about where looks good.

To kick things off, here's my SRO view (from behind the 109-110 seats)
l8af63f4dc4af71f7668acfnm9.jpg

Thanks again, i look forward to seeing you guys soon! :rocker:

Last edited:
Wow, that's awesome! Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back