Photo Album Galleries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
I'm trying to put together a collection of Photo Gallery Albums and would like to know if anyone has posted any in their profile. If you're not aware, all of you have the ability to upload photos and create a gallery in your profile. So if you've taken the camera to Gillette or another Stadium, I'd love to see all of your photographs and encourage all of you to take advantage of that feature.

In the meantime if you already have an album posted, please reply here and post a link (or links if you have more than one) and share them.

Here's mine:

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/album.php?u=1

Last edited:
As a heads up, if you visit the main page of the messageboard (http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/) you'll now see random photos from all the different albums people have posted. Lots of great photos I didn't even know were there, and I'm looking forward to everyone sharing them here in this thread :)

Ian

These are really cool for guys like me who've never been as they offer more perspective. Thank's for putting them up guys (and gals). :)

Ian,

love the random pictures at the top of the forums. I've put a few pics in my album and more will follow soon. Nice job!

I removed my middle-finger beer-drinking pic. It filled me with guilt whenever I saw it on the scroll.

beautiful pictures, Ian! Gillet Stadium truly is the nice field in the NFL.

I wish some more people would post pics! I really like seeing pics of members in Pats garb and/or at games.

here are a couple of my random pics My father My Wife and I at a very cold wet game in New England..It doesn't get any better than this folks:) then thats our Custom tailagate Bus as seen on you tube (type in: pats fans tailgate )

Attachments

• IMG_1093.jpg
    IMG_1093.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 401
  • Globe  group.jpg
    Globe group.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 382
  • bus.jpg
    bus.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 393
Last edited:
here are a couple of my random pics My father My Wife and I at a very cold wet game in New England..It doesn't get any better than this folks:) then thats our Custom tailagate Bus as seen on you tube (type in: pats fans tailgate )

Those are some cool pics, I like the Pat's shuttle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back