Welcome to PatsFans.com

Phony Liberal Word (F-ck)

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Mar 18, 2007.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +809 / 2 / -9

I watched a movie lsat night, it won an Oscar, it was made in todays Anti Christian, Anti Family, Anti America Bush Hating F-cking Liberal Democrat Hollywood.

Gather the family around, make some popcorn, get Gramma settled on the couch and watch
    "The Departed"

Now get a load of the Anti White Christian Cast,
    Jack Nicholson
    Old Man Sheen
    Alec Baldwin
    Leonardo Dicaprio (Al Gore's New Little Friend)
    Matt Damon

Now, the "F-ck Word", it is said 3781 times, C-cksucker is said 873 times, Kunt is said 567 times, they even come up with some new ones, they butchered the story so that it resembles nothing that really happened, Jack Nicholson acts like a retarded moron and the blood is flying everywhere.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Whitey Bulger come out of hiding just to tell Hollywood what a bunch of a$s holes they are.

They turned a true story into a suck and f-ck fairy tale, the reason, to insult decent living moral Christian people, this movie was made to Offend The "Bible Belt"
    TYPICAL LIBERAL GARBAGE SWILL SH!T (thats why it won an Oscar)

Last edited: Mar 18, 2007
  2. Danny Boy®

Danny Boy® Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Relax, The Departed is "loosely based" on Whitey Bulger. Its actually a remake of a chinese mafia movie.

It is not mentioned anywhere that its based on a true story.

3. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Yeah I was a bit offended by how they latched on to the Bulger story even though they sure didn't follow it. Artistic license is one thing, this was something else entirely. However Wallberg was good and Alec Baldwin didn't annoy the ever-loving daylights out of me, which is highly unusual for Baldwin. DiCaprio was impressive, and Damon was consistently strong at the very least. Anyway this movie won the Oscar strictly because Goodfellas didn't, IMO. The gigantic credibility lapses should have torpedoed it.

Spoilers below: highlight to read.
    Stuff like the fact that throwing a police captain off a 6th story building elicited almost no response from the cops or the way the hood who got shot waited until he was 6 seconds away from death to point out that he had rock-solid evidence that DiCaprio was the informant and then he only told DiCaprio before he croaked. Oh and lets not forget the other dirty cop who just sort of conveniently popped up for the climactic elevator scene.

I'm also annoyed at how badly Hollywood butchers the Boston accent. I can't really blame this movie for that though. Every movie does it. To those of you reading this who don't live in eastern MA: We DON'T talk like that here!!! Anyway it wasn't awful; but the Academy should have just given Scorsese an Oscar for Goodfellas.

4. Danny Boy®

Danny Boy® Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Very true.

5. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +809 / 2 / -9

Goodfella's, Joe Pesci said "F-ck" more times than anybody else in the movie so they gave him the Oscar.

F-CK HOLLYWOOD, F-CK DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME AND F-CK AL GORE.
    Goodfellas was a great movie. Departed sucks.
    :bricks:

Last edited: Mar 18, 2007
  6. 3 to be 4

3 to be 4 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Harry, I think you spelled one of those words wrong :)

7. TomBradyWoot

TomBradyWoot On the Game Day Roster

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Oh cry me a river, build a bridge, and get over it. If "bad words" offend you, then don't watch movies that are rated R. Stick to the Disney channel and Disney movies where everything is rainbows and smiles.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2007
  8. 3 to be 4

3 to be 4 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Disney? You obviously arent a parent.

9. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +517 / 14 / -28

I am confused Harry, were you forced to watch this movie?? If you did not like the swearing, walk away, do not continue to watch it if you find it offensive. IMO, it was a pretty good movie, huge Nicholson fan.. do not know his politics and do not care. A movie is what it is, entertainment.

10. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +809 / 2 / -9

Nope, not forced to watch the movie, I had a lot of interest in it because I knew some of the people in the real life story, five minutes into the film and I knew it was nothing but another "Hollywood Snow Job" I had read where it was supposed to have been a picture about the "Whitey Bulger & Winter Hill Gang" the picture was so far from the real life story that it was embarrassing to watch.

I am a big Jack Nicholson fan but he comes off in this movie as a first class
    "Retarded Jerk", maybe they did it on purpose to make Bulger come out of hiding.

Bad language doesn't bother me at all, it is the use of it by the Hollywood scum people that use "reality and art" as an excuse to use it when what they are really doing is trying to "offend" the "Family People", the Godfather movies were some of the best movies ever to come out of Hollywood and they didn't have to use one single word of their "art crap", Titanic was another (they had to sneak the F word into that once)

Also if some of the people want their children shielded from bad language they had better keep them out of school, out of the malls and away from Cable TV.

Hypocrits will go and see the movie Departed, they will leave the theatre fawning and cooing about what a great movie it is then some body in real life will say the "F" word in front of their wife and they will want them put in jail.
    Gosh, Darn, Gee, Poop.

11. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

It was a gigantic, unsinkable, brand-new ship that sunk on its very first trip, killing hundreds and ruining thousands more lives in the process.

Off the top of my head, i'm gonna guess that there were hundreds or even thousands of F-bombs flying around that night. The fact that Hollywood limited the use of that word to just one measley time tells me that they were higly attuned to your tender sensibilities.

12. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +809 / 2 / -9

I'm glad they did because I could then sit and enjoy it with my daughters, wife, grandchildren, daughters in law without being embarrassed.

I would have enjoyed the "F" word, blow jobs in the life boats and the Captain playing with himself as the ship went down if I was watching it with my truck driver friends.

Good movies can still be made without all the "Hollywood Crap"

If you can sit in your living room with your wife and children and enjoy the movie "Departed" good luck to you.

13. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +517 / 14 / -28

Gee whiz, think you need to spend some time off of the island, you are getting a tad too far removed from the reality of the modern world.

14. FreeTedWilliams

FreeTedWilliams pfadmins PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +378 / 46 / -7

#75 Jersey

I loved this movie for one scene.

Nothing pleased me more than watching Martin Sheen getting thrown off a roof! I can't watch that part enough!!!!!

15. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +809 / 2 / -9

There are some people on this forum that are doing the same thing, they don't like the reality of the modern world when it comes to me "using it" I am a Far Right Neo Con :)

16. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +809 / 2 / -9

Departed:
    Charlie Sheen thrown off the roof, I stood up in my living room and cheered, they put him and Baldwin in that movie just aggravate Neo Cons like me.

17. TomBradyWoot

TomBradyWoot On the Game Day Roster

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Yep Disney, and I never claimed to be a parent.

18. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +654 / 7 / -2

Wait a second, are you saying that the Oscar's are fixed in some way? Nah.... :eek:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 19, 2007
  19. Real World

Ratings:
    +654 / 7 / -2

Yeah, especially the one that went:

"I think we're fukced" :eek:

20. Real World

Ratings: