Status
Not open for further replies.

signbabybrady

Pro Bowl Player
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
mcginest.gif

Congrats Willie!

He was my favorite Patriot almost from his rookie year ........ a great choice.

Still remember Parcell's bellowing WILLIE!!! ... WILLIE!!! that summer camp at Bryant College.

His stop on the goal-line in Indy sparked 2 Super Bowls. Think about it. If we blow that big lead, Indy has home-field in AFCCG and a white-hot Manning at home after torching Denver and KC. Not outdoors in snowy Foxboro. Could have been a different outcome. Also, winning that game allowed us to open 2004 a home against Indy. If we don't win that one, maybe they have home-field that year too. A lot was riding on that 03 regular season game. Willie came thru.

His stop on the goal-line in Indy sparked 2 Super Bowls. Think about it. If we blow that big lead, Indy has home-field in AFCCG and a white-hot Manning at home after torching Denver and KC. Not outdoors in snowy Foxboro. Could have been a different outcome. Also, winning that game allowed us to open 2004 a home against Indy. If we don't win that one, maybe they have home-field that year too. A lot was riding on that 03 regular season game. Willie came thru.

One awesome clutch play out of many that crazy year.

All time post season sack leader. Congrats to 55!

I want to put in a word for Houston Antwine here also, glad to see him make the Pats HOF, long overdue.

Grats to W Mac also of course.

congrats to willie

always liked him

a mans man.....understated confidence and swag....in contrast to the blow hard posturing that a lot of athletes and ex athletes do

I want to put in a word for Houston Antwine here also, glad to see him make the Pats HOF, long overdue.

Grats to W Mac also of course.
Eisenhauer Antwine Hunt Dee - good stuff, back in the day.

Warrior all the way. So many good memories of this cat. 96, forgot the team, Monday night, maybe Buffalo or the Colts. Gets poked in the eye and it's swollen shut and he continues to play and still ends up with a monster game. My buddy and I were screaming "One Eyed Willie" that game in homage of the Goonies. Really too many to mention. Still don't think he let's the defense fail in 06 or 07. He would of willed the team for a couple of plays on leadership alone. Wish he never went to Cleveland and stayed a lifer, however the business is the business.

He also manned up to that lousy Faulk cry baby. See, this is what I'm talking about.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...t-if-we-cheated-it-would-have-been-a-blowout/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back