Welcome to PatsFans.com

Phoenix Tea Party.. fisticuffs with the NAZI's

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by DarrylS, Nov 16, 2009.

1. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +186 / 6 / -23

Whether you want to believe it or not, the American Nazi Party loves the Tea Party folks.. here is a little scuffle in Phoenix, guess the love is not reciprocal..

Immigration rally gets heated when neo-Nazi group shows up | Phoenix News | Arizona News | azfamily.com | News

2. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +304 / 4 / -2

Good for them.
  3. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +328 / 6 / -8

Gotta second the "good for them" response. They share an ideology, obviously, with the Nazis who showed up -- that's why they showed up. But at least they took the time to build a superstructure of "law enforcement concern." Of course concern for law and order needs to be a consistent stance to make this convincing, and would seem to preclude things like advocating assassination ("whites of their eyes" talk,) secession, and disorderly displays like we saw at last summer's townhalls. 2 out of 3 of these are straight out of the brownshirt handbook, with the other one being straight out of the 1860s... none of them, if carried through, comport with the laws of this nation.
  4. Real World

Ratings:
    +304 / 4 / -2

Advocating assasination? Get a life bro. Wanting less taxation, more individual freedoms, and smaller gubmit doesn't make someone evil. Here you are talking about law and order, when you support the illegal invasion of this nation by people from the 3rd world. :rolleyes:
  5. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +188 / 3 / -10

Darryl, the article specifically quotes the guy DENOUNCING everything the nazi party idiots stand for...but yet, you're trying to link them?

I support STRICT enforcement of our immigration laws and much stronger border security along our northern AND southern borders. My opinion is as legit as anyone else's. As a matter of fact, I feel it it MORE legitimate than those who call for more open borders because MY OPINION is in line with our laws.

It is OUR country and OUR tax dollars after all.
  6. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +186 / 6 / -23

What I said is that even though the Tea Party is trying to distance themselves from these folks, the Nazi's are trying to cuddle up...
  7. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +188 / 3 / -10

You mean the laws that state "one must come into this country LEGALLY" in order to live here? Or the one that says no one may cross OUR borders without checking in with the US gov't?

Which of these 2 laws is this group NOT in line with? I'm totally in-line and support strict enforcement of our immigration policy.

This country would never support "Open-borders" PFiVA. People can't just go where ever they want to without regard to laws. BTW....laws are good.
  8. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +188 / 3 / -10

Seriously RW...who in their right mind could support open borders?

"Hey EVERYONE, EVERYWHERE...You're invited to come to the US whenever you want and you can stay as long as you like. We've got plenty of tax dollars to help you too!":rolleyes:
  9. Real World

Ratings:
    +304 / 4 / -2

It's insanity, and one of the reasons why I tell Libertarians they are unelectable. For innumerable reasons, border security is important. Open borders simply do not work.
  10. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +126 / 7 / -13

This is a despicable statement. These are people who refuse to associate with racist.
  11. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +126 / 7 / -13

The Nazi's are trying to glom onto this grass roots movement, but conservatives want nothing to do with racist, this is what this story proves. OTOH the left has no problem associating with terrorsit from the PLO and Hamas when they supported the left in their opposition to our ME policy under Bush
  12. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

I support open borders IF we don't have free stuff for everyone. So does Ron Paul and all other Libertarians. Given the current situation, though, open borders are insane.
  13. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

You're way off base on this one, IMO. Being for border security is not the same as being a psychopath.
  14. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +126 / 7 / -13

Some are unable to differentiate between legal immigration and illegal immigration. The former is good the latter is bad.