• Dolphins

Votes: 70 79.5%
  • Broncos

Votes: 18 20.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Broncos.
While it's not a very likely scenario, I just want to bury the chance that the Chiefs end up winning the Division with the same record as the Pats while holding the head-to-head tie breaker.
I'm confident that our guys can take care of whatever business they might still have with the Dolphins in December.

This email that showed up in my in-box was meant for you:

Dear PatsFanSince74,

We're sorry we beat your New England Patriots like a drum earlier this year. After that game, we thought we were a team of destiny. But losses to the Titans and the Raiders suggested otherwise. The Raiders? Really?

It turns out that we're a team with a one-dimensional offense that cannot win on the road.

When we look in the mirror and are really honest with ourselves, we realize that we suck. Maybe not as much as the Jets, but we suck.

So please do not fret about the Kansas City Chiefs getting home field in the playoffs because of the tie-breaker. It's all yours and we hope you make the most of it.

Sincerely,

The Kansas City Chiefs

Now that KC lost I want the phone to win. It drops Denver to another loss we hold that tiebreaker anyway. We hold a 2 game lead over the phone and still have to play them, if drop the game to GB and win the rest we have number 1 seed no matter what. The only stadiums I fear going to in the play offs are arrowhead and mile high if out own division rivals win vs them two teams it helps us. If it were Denver vs the jets is root for a missile to hit the stadium.

I'm siding with the fish. Screw Manning and the fantasy stat wagon he rode in on.

Tough call. I do hate the Dolphins, and I don't really hate a lot of Denver's players. However, Peyton Manning plays for Denver. Am I really debating this? Hope the Dolphins thoroughly embarrass him. A man can dream.

This email that showed up in my in-box was meant for you:

Dear PatsFanSince74,

We're sorry we beat your New England Patriots like a drum earlier this year. After that game, we thought we were a team of destiny. But losses to the Titans and the Raiders suggested otherwise. The Raiders? Really?

It turns out that we're a team with a one-dimensional offense that cannot win on the road.

When we look in the mirror and are really honest with ourselves, we realize that we suck. Maybe not as much as the Jets, but we suck.

So please do not fret about the Kansas City Chiefs getting home field in the playoffs because of the tie-breaker. It's all yours and we hope you make the most of it.

Sincerely,

The Kansas City Chiefs
See my message to Oswlek just above. Let it not be said that I don't know how to eat crow when I am wrong! Of course, I'm not wrong very often, so a little crow is good for me on those rare occasions. :p

MIA....screw manning and F the broncos

I'm not afraid of Miami down the stretch, and I'd love to see Denver either lose the division or go in as a road wild card. More Manning losses means people will finally wake up to him. Plus I just enjoy seeing Manning losing as a general rule.

Go Fins. (holds nose)

Any time horse face Elway takes it in the shorts I'm good. Go Phins!

I'd rather Denver win this then get beat by KC

Doophins beat Donks
Donks beat Chefs

That's the best combo in my opinion. I think we handle Miami at home, but by that point, they'll drop another game. They're good, but not THAT good.

This guy is on point.

Just a couple of notes: Sanders expects to play against the Dolphins, and McCleoud wasn't fined for that hit.

Now that KC lost I want the phone to win. It drops Denver to another loss we hold that tiebreaker anyway. We hold a 2 game lead over the phone and still have to play them, if drop the game to GB and win the rest we have number 1 seed no matter what. The only stadiums I fear going to in the play offs are arrowhead and mile high if out own division rivals win vs them two teams it helps us. If it were Denver vs the jets is root for a missile to hit the stadium.

Weirdest typo I've ever seen

Dolphins. A good percentage of "The Patriots only make the playoffs every year is because the AFC East is bad" crowd are Manning apologists.

If only "they both lose" was an option.

Weirdest typo I've ever seen

Not a typo! The start of the phone revolution, when the phones will use their fiendish autocorrect powers to turn phone all phone phones! PHONE! :eek:

A tie would be ok. I fear neither team. However to play it safe I'm going for Denver. Coaches and players always preach win the division first.

I'm kind of torn between who I want to win the West. On one hand it never gets tired embarrassing Manning on a live National Broadcast. (Healthy Gronk would of ensured that last year.) On the other hand it would be pretty nice avenging that loss to KC. Feel really confident the Pats would fair well in a rematch.

Not a typo! The start of the phone revolution, when the phones will use their fiendish autocorrect powers to turn phone all phone phones! PHONE! :eek:

Please hold for a two game lead. To increase your lead to three games, press three.

This is a tough one, but I'm leaning toward wishing the Dolphins ill. I don't like a division rival hanging close with a head-to-head win in their pocket. Plus IF the Broncos' injuries from the Rams game linger, they could struggle in their upcoming string of games against stingy defenses.
I agree. The division is always the first consideration.

A hot Miami team COULD beat us at home. Those with doubts should be forced to watch re-runs of the OAK-KC game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down