PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PFW prospect videos notes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brandon Flowers:
Notes: [Andy] Solid tackler, physical for size. Lot of zone. High motor type guy. [Tom] Gave up way too many big plays in college and lacks
great instincts. I want nothing to do with him.
[Erik ] On the smaller side, but not afraid to throw his body into a tackle

What Tom said about Flowers is complete bullsh*t! In reality, Flowers didn't give up a single TD in 2007, had one of the best completion rates (only 25% of passes targeted in his direction were completed), allowed 10.42 yards per pass completion, 2.61 yards per pass attempt, and only gave up 19 receptions all season.

Surprisingly, they all seem to agree with me on Cason, Chevis Jackson, Terrell Thomas, Mike Jenkins, and others though. They've also got Groves highly rated, and think Goff's a good fit here.

Edit: Actually, I seem to agree with them on a number of prospects....what happened? Did I get brainwashed or something? I say that because I'm not always in agreement with those guys, and I've actually corrected them on College players and Dillon in the past. The funny thing? I hadn't read any of their prospect opinions this offseason, until now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back