PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PFW: OLBs

Status
Not open for further replies.
People are hot and cold on Poz and i expect that.

But the more and more you hear and read about Beason. the more you realize he's not going to be there when we're drafting. I think someone scoops hi up early i mean really early. Kind of like what happened last year when Detroit drafted that LB 9th.

NFL Draft Prospects: Outside Linebackers

Casale's very high on Beason and Bradley for the Pats, warm on DeOssie, and cold on Posluszny.

Thanks for the link. Very good read. PFW has a way of throwing salt,pepper and barbecue sauce on some of these players. I do like Timmons and Beason and wouldn't mind either one in a Pat's uni. I will admit Beason "appears" to have gauged alot of Patriot interest over the past couple weeks as well as mine.

Ofcourse the Pat's have courted several players over the last few seasons and skipped right over them when they were on the clock come draftime.

Whoopee, Casale crawled out from under Ron Borges front porch and wrote an article. :bricks:

Whoopee, Casale crawled out from under Ron Borges front porch and wrote an article. :bricks:

But how about those OLBs he likes or dislikes? That WAS the reason for the thread.

But how about those OLBs he likes or dislikes? That WAS the reason for the thread.
I don't read Ron Borges and I don't read the troll who ball washed him and attacked the people who post here while using four seperate user names.

I don't read Ron Borges and I don't read the troll who ball washed him and attacked the people who post here while using four seperate user names.

Say what you mean and mean what you say. Very refreshing.

People are hot and cold on Poz and i expect that.

But the more and more you hear and read about Beason. the more you realize he's not going to be there when we're drafting. I think someone scoops hi up early i mean really early. Kind of like what happened last year when Detroit drafted that LB 9th.

Depends really, if you look at the teams drafting, they all have multiple needs and I would think higher rated players. I have not seen to many people predicting him going that high.

Figure Willis comes off at twelve, then you have Rams, Panthers, Steelers, and Giants (possibly Denver) that would be thinking linebacker.

The Rams need a DT more and would love Willis if he was there but if not will go for a wide body. Panthers, they need a MLB for if Morgan gets hurt (so a possibity, but I would think better players are available), Steelers will be looking for end/olb hybrid that could fit either a 3-4 or a 4-3 depending on how they move forward with the loss of porter. Giants, they need a WILL badly, so Beason might fit there, and then possibly denver.

So really just need two teams to get by and then he should be available. But hey, even if he goes off the board, then someone else has to fall right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down