PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PFT's rumor mill take on the SD/LT/class incident

Status
Not open for further replies.

STFarmy

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I'm not sure if anyone has seen what they have over at the PFT rumor mill, but there is some funny stuff today. I know it can be kind of a rag, but there's some stuff worth seeing, such as the crying baby's face photoshopped on LT's head. I'd also take a trip down the page to the "L.T. OPENS THE DOOR TO "CLASS" SCRUTINY" headline. This is not so funny for your Chargers fans though, so be warned.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if anyone has seen what they have over at the PFT rumor mill, but there is some funny stuff today. I know it can be kind of a rag, but there's some stuff worth seeing, such as the crying baby's face photoshopped on LT's head. I'd also take a trip down the page to the "L.T. OPENS THE DOOR TO "CLASS" SCRUTINY" headline. This is not so funny for your Chargers fans though, so be warned.

Nice - he got hold of the Merriman "gonna punch Brady in the mouth" youtube clip as well!

(Apparently its cool when Merriman does a taunting dance before beating a team but not when our players do the dance - after actually winning a game)

Stay classy San Diego!

Nice - he got hold of the Merriman "gonna punch Brady in the mouth" youtube clip as well!

(Apparently its cool when Merriman does a taunting dance before beating a team but not when our players do the dance - after actually winning a game)

Stay classy San Diego!

You stole my line from an older post!

So I will update myself with a new one...

"Go F#%k yourself, San Diego."

Want to know why LT said what he said?

He was embarrassed by his stupid actions after the game.

He knew they were caught on camera.

Rather than owning up like a MAN, he tried to blame someone else for his actions like the CHILD that he is.

By making bold, ridiculous accusations and bringing BB into it, he deflected the negative attention off of himself, which is where it should be. LT isn't a terrible person or anything, he's just an immature child.

Please. Don't talk the talk if you can't walk the walk...

Attachments

• sdhypodw7.jpg
    sdhypodw7.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 262
^you forgot the word SUPER which they love to use

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes