PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PFT: What Will Walsh Say About Ernie Adams?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: What Will Walsh Say About Ernie Adams?

I seriously doubt that Adams had any contact with Walsh.

Matt Walsh could say that he assassinated Kennedy. So what? If he doesn't have any proof of anything, what does it matter?

I hope someday somebody writes a book about Ernie Adams. He seems fascinating to me. Halberstam's book was great but I think he only scratched the surface with Adams.

Why would Ernie Adams ever talk to a scribe like Walsh. Walsh didn't work for Ernie he worked for the A/V department. I hope all these nimrods lose sleep over this tonight hoping there will be news ... freaking aholes.

I hope someday somebody writes a book about Ernie Adams. He seems fascinating to me. Halberstam's book was great but I think he only scratched the surface with Adams.

There are other books that talk about him...

I think he will say when asked , who was he..???:)

We can agree that somebody was in charge of looking at video and trying to figure out signs. Why him? Why not him?

That someone looked at the tapes isn't any great revelation. Taping signals from approved locations isn't against any rule. If the approved location gives you a view of a coach, everything is fine as far as I can tell.

Unapproved locations are a crime against humanity.

I really do wonder who he is. Maybe Ernie Adams is like retired c.i.a. or some sh*t like that. lol.

Matt Walsh could say that he assassinated Kennedy. So what? If he doesn't have any proof of anything, what does it matter?

funny thing. that's right around the time specter got his head stuck up his ass.

Last edited:
Read this on PFT and thought WTF.. these guys will go to extremely great lengths to try to find something... give it up folks, no smoke, no fire.

You don't know how conspiracies work. There is no evidence that Walsh was there, so that is proof of the coverup!:D

In today's media you only need the accusation.

I really do wonder who he is. Maybe Ernie Adams is like retired c.i.a. or some sh*t like that. lol.

Assassinated 5 commie dictators, avoided 6 KGB attempts at killing him, 1 Masoud, 3 East German, and one internal "thing" in the '70s. But he has never had to deal with Goodell.

He's like "The Smoking Man" from the X-Files. No one know what he does or to what extent. Maybe his name is not even Ernie Adams.

If no one else knows what Ernie Adams does, why would a disgruntled golf pro from Hawaii? :singing:

There was some interview during the year with a Pats player....I don't remember who. That player did not know Ernie's name at all. There is no way Walsh had anything to do with Adams.

In fairness to Florio, Walsh did say this in Mike Fish's original piece on Matt Walsh:

Walsh said that when he worked with the Patriots, a very limited number of people within the organization were privy to details about the team's video practices, notably video director Jimmy Dee and Ernie Adams, Belichick's prep school friend and right-hand man.

Walsh said that during his tenure in New England, no taping was done without Dee's knowledge.

As for the prospect of Adams sharing insight into the suspicious practices, Walsh said: "You've got a better chance of him telling you who killed JFK than anything about New England. There are lots of stories there. He told me stories of things they used to do in Cleveland [where Adams assisted Belichick with the Browns]."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3226465

I doubt Goodell will be much interested in second hand stories, but I fully expect Arlen Specter to eat them up and use them as a way to keep this alive.

I think Adams is way too smart to divulge any "secrets" to a low level employee like Walsh. Walsh is going to just pull things from his a**.

I think Adams is way too smart to divulge any "secrets" to a low level employee like Walsh. Walsh is going to just pull things from his a**.

I think the only reason there is even a story about Adams is because Spector really wants to believe there is. He was the only one I heard even bring Ernie up. Walsh doesn't know anything about Ernie. Another imaginative mediot talking point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes