PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PFT trade suggestion: AJ Feely

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoCal Pmen

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Florio just floated out a suggestion on PFT that the Pats should trade for AJ Feely who is currently third on the Eagles QB depth chart because he stepped up and had a big game against the Pats last season and has some experience. Personally, I don't think its a bad idea. I still believe Matt C should be the solution until he fails and bring in a vet like AJ to be ready for back up.

That sure would help Cassel's confidence.

:rolleyes:

I hope Cassel has a good game and everyone just accepts that he is the starter.

Also, NO WAY do I want to see AJ Feeley blow a game with one of his patented costly mistakes.

bb is not going to throw draft picks for a backup for 1 yr when o'connell is projected for it next yr. teams who havent won a SB in eternity make all these trades to salvage the season .BB will resolve it from within.

Florio doesn't know football. Or maybe he does and wants the Pats to go 1-15.

I wouldn't mind Feely here, but I am getting tired of all these media people just throwing names against the wall to see if they stick.

what team is really going to help us unless we overpay?

I guess people just can't understand that BB doesn't just GIVE out roster spots all willy nilly, and anyone on this team is on it for a reason and EXPECTED to perform when given the chance. For a QB to be on the team for 4 years and backup as 2 says a LOT about BB's confidence in him.

Situations like these is exactly why BB pays detailed attention to all 53 roster spots, shadow roster and practice squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back