PFT: Titans sign Crumpler

Status
Not open for further replies.

pats1

PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
http://beta.profootballtalk.com/category/rumor-mill/

ALGE IS A TITAN
Posted by Mike Florio on March 2, 2008, 7:09 p.m.

On Friday, there were reports that free-agent tight end Alge Crumpler was poised to sign with the Seahawks.​

It didn’t happen.​

Instead, Adam Schefter of NFL Network reports that Crumpler has joined the Titans, a team flush with cap space and in desperate need of a boost to the passing game.​

Crumpler became a Pro Bowler in Atlanta while playing with a run-oriented quarterback who often found Crumpler open while scramblin in the pocket.​

So, basically, Crumpler could be a Pro Bowler again in Tennessee.​

Excellent pickup for the Titans.

in other news, vince young has started funding an illegal dog fighting circuit to help algae feel at home

:D

PFT again:

CRUMPLER'S AGENT DENIES REPORT OF TITANIC DEAL

In response to a report that tight end Alge Crumpler has agreed to terms with the Tennessee Titans, Crumpler's agent denied that a deal is done.

''Where did you see that report?" agent James Williams told TitansRadio.com. "We talked on Sunday, lets put it that way. He has not signed a contract nor agreed to anything.''

Stay tuned.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

At first I wondered does Crumpler have a bad QB fetish but then I realized Young like Vick is a run first scrambler who aint too bright. Alge will just run around and be Youngs first read if he gets in trouble, because lets face it Young doesnt have the intelligence to make 2 reads.

At first I wondered does Crumpler have a bad QB fetish but then I realized Young like Vick is a run first scrambler who aint too bright. Alge will just run around and be Youngs first read if he gets in trouble, because lets face it Young doesnt have the intelligence to make 2 reads.

very similar people... very athletic and rocks for brains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back