PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PFT:Thomas signing has "uneasy" quality to it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember you're probably dealing with a lot of Red Sox fans here... :rolleyes:
Maybe the pessimism has come full circle to the Patriots. Maybe it's this board. The Red Sox sites are full of enthusiasm over Matsuzaka, JD Drew, Manny being Manny, Ortiz coming into spring training "svelte looking" and the upcoming season. ESPN (TV) is reporting Thomas has come to agreement with the Patriots. People should calm down.

Uneasy..............

Actually, I get quite the opposite impression. I expected a "war" over his services and right from the jump, NE has seemed to be pushing this one through. Sure, SF is also being named as a contender, but to me, that is ringing hollow for some reason.

I'll feel better once pen has been put to paper but........ This thing has the feel that A.D. REALLY had made up his mind and he WANTED to be a Patriot, and the 2 sides are hammering out the details. I think the deal will be done, primarily because both sides WANT it to be done. That is the feeling I get.

.... and really, that makes a lot of sense for him. The Patriots are probably the one team that could utilize ALL of his skill and maximize his potential. oh yeah, AND CONTEND FOR A SB year in, year out.

Who'd of thunk it.............. Looks like I may have been RIGHT.

Sounds like Thomas knew what he wanted, and when the Patriots called with it... ther was no fuss, no muss....... Just a few minor details to overcome. Wish they we all this easy. He's a SMART player and it's seems almost unfair to give BB his versitility, ain't it ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back