PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PFT picks PATS

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are doomed. Why are they picking the Patriots in Indy?

Aww crap. I wish he hadn't.

Will this cancel out the SI cover curse on Manning? I wish people would realize that actions have consequences.

Florio, sheesh........:mad:

Florio, sheesh........:mad:

Actually, Florio picks all of the games where the NFC team is AWAY, whereas Gregg Rosenthall picks all of the games where the AFC team is AWAY.

Florio has a way better record in his picks than Rosenthall, so if Florio had actually picked this game I'd feel much better. Since Gregg Rosenthall picked this game (the 2 of them split the games up equally) I don't think it matters much at all. Florio has outpicked him like crazy, at one point he hadn't missed a game in 3 weeks--he's pretty decent, although he picks without the spread.

FWIW, ESPN's Madden sim had the Pats also. None of this crap matters in the least.

The way we will win is to disrupt Manning(easier said than done) and play lights out on offense, making little mistakes and minimal turnovers--just like any other game vs. Indy.

anyone picking us is doing it for the same reason they did 5 yrs ago picking indy to beat the pats everytime thinking the offense will exploit the secondary. i will be happy if anyone picks us for our D because that is where the game will be won.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye