PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PFT: Peyton exposes his true colors, again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Peyton exposes his true colors, again

Acually, I agree with Pick-a-ton Manning on this, the coach should have kept his timeouts. The more time you have, the better the chance to score.

I also agree with some of the other posters, PFT is a load of crap that isn't worth the time it takes to click on the link, never mind reading
e

Yeah but you are assuming Peyton ACTUALLY said that. I CANNOT STAND "sources" BS. Everytime I read that I know it is crap someone just made up to write their opinion or bias.

The waving off the field goal team by Peyton and the "protection problems" statement by him are reasons to belive he could say this sutff and undermine his HC...BUT PFT is worthless trash and "sources" is basically utter crap even if you are writing about Manning...now Polin??? Go ahead...

What crock PFT can be. I thought you guys hated it, sure are a lot of people that like Florio when he's not talking about the Pats. Even if Peyton was saying they should have called a time on the bench as he claims, what's wrong with that? I don't think he was wrong about taking a time out. Either take a chance at getting the first or let the clock run down at kick the field goal. Everyone saw the results when they didn't. Not to say that AV would have hit the field goal from 5 yards closer, but it's more likely that he would have. If you agree with Florio, then I guess you feel that players should be mindless robots right? It's not like he said it to anyone outside of the orginization. Florio did forget to add that Peyton took full blame.

What thread are you reading? Almost everyone here is saying it is utter crap! The only thing some are saying is that they find Florio's BS wagon has stopped at Mannings door...but I'm not reading "a lot of people that like Florio when he's not talking about the Pats."

They are calling BS on Florio and his "sources". They did point out instances where Manning DID do things LIKE this in the past. The vast majority however are calling BS...so get off your high horse.

Peyton Manning routinely throws his teammates under the bus when the going gets tough, but the mainstream media will ignore it every time, they're too busy with their Peyton ball washing.

e

Yeah but you are assuming Peyton ACTUALLY said that. I CANNOT STAND "sources" BS. Everytime I read that I know it is crap someone just made up to write their opinion or bias.

The waving off the field goal team by Peyton and the "protection problems" statement by him are reasons to belive he could say this sutff and undermine his HC...BUT PFT is worthless trash and "sources" is basically utter crap even if you are writing about Manning...now Polin??? Go ahead...

Yes that is true, I am running on the assumption that Manning (through lip reading) said "We should have kept that T.O." Which is correct, they should have kept the T.O.

The other stuff, well, I got nothing, swing away

Oh, as I said before "Unnamed sources" is code for "I'm making this up"

Last edited:

I am willing to give Florio the benefit of the doubt because of Peyton's history. I mean, has there ever been a guy throw his own teammates under the bus worse than what Manning did in 2005 with his whole "I don't want to be a bad teammate but... we had protection issues"...? I have a hard time thinking of a more egregious example of postgame finger pointing, and yet the media continues to kiss his arse.

Yea, but imagine having Dungy for your coach. There are ramafications. I would think that Dungy and Manning actually do have quite a few differences. And, in the end, it is Payton who probably wins out.

I think that Payton is very driven. He certainly does get pissed at people for not doing their jobs. He is conceted. Got a big head. What ever. But I think he is a far better person than Dungy. Manning does not hide behind sanctimonious bs. He had a very bad game. Actually, he is not having as good a year.

I think that Florio is the worst kind of journalist also. He is just as bad as easterbrook.

Dungy has always struck me as a passive aggressive twerp, and the more I have heard him open his mouth and insert his foot this year, the less I can have even the smallest amount of respect for him.

But I don't see Manning as being any different. He is also a whiner and complainer and excuse maker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back