PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PFT: Pats looking to run the table

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which would be better?

A: Win all our games by an identical 38-14 score

B: Win all our games against "frendly" team by the minmum then beat all the loudmouth (I mean you Hines) by an identical 38-14 score?

Last edited:
but I think it's different in saying you want to take one game at a time and win every game than flat out out declaring, this season we MUST have the perfect season just to prove everybody wrong, I think thats a different type of pressure

Last edited:
but I think it's different in saying you want to take one game at a time and win every game than flat out out declaring, this season we MUST have the perfect season just to prove everybody wrong, I think thats a different type of pressure

And what Patriot has come out and said that only a prefect season will satisfy them? I think we'll be content with going 11-5 and winning another SB.

Thank goodness we found this out. I mena, coming into the season I assumed they just wanted to win ten games. I sent an email to Coach Belichick last month and asked him which games he wanted to lose so I could sell off those tickets. No reply. It's such a relief to know that the goal is to win each Sunday.

Thank goodness we found this out. I mena, coming into the season I assumed they just wanted to win ten games. I sent an email to Coach Belichick last month and asked him which games he wanted to lose so I could sell off those tickets. No reply. It's such a relief to know that the goal is to win each Sunday.

Wait a second... you mean... to tell me... that...
0071445099.jpeg

PFT is so gullible they still believe there is such thing as a "league insider" with knowledge of anything related to this team? :rofl:

Thats a lot of pressure to put on your team especially at the begining of the season.

Thanks so much for your concern. Save it for your whiny a** team.

Didn't Bruschi say this was maybe his most satisfying win ever ? Didn't most of you say this was the most satisfying regular season win ever ?

Didn't things change a week ago ? You bet your ass things changed.

Why are you acting like BELICHICK or anyone in the Patriots organization has ANYTHING to do with having said this? They clearly didn't yet you keep phrasing your posts as though you think that's what was said in the article. Try reading.

Thats a lot of pressure to put on your team especially at the begining of the season.

Who's putting any pressure on them, nobody !! They've taken upon themselves to make a statement. Coach will get them to focus on one team at a time. Soon it'll be the Colts ;-)

You sure your not concerned because that would be something else the Pats did that the Colts will never duplicate ??

Its not that they have pressure. They are out to prove that they are the most dominant Dynasty in the history of football and shut up the people who think we cheated our way to 3 SBs.

Last edited:
As one league insider explained it on Monday afternoon, "[Coach Bill] Belichick is pissed, and he wants to go undefeated."

I'm beginning to think that Florio's "league insider" is one of the janitors at the league office. How stupid is that quote.

Even worse is this:

The on-field leader of the troops already is on board with the chip-on-the-shoulder routine, as evidenced by his Monday comments on WEEI radio in Boston. According to the Boston Herald, quarterback Tom Brady lashed out at the critics, calling any suggestion that he received advance information "absurd."

Florio is quickly picking up the stylebook for mainstream slanted media: After all, Hillary Clinton "criticizes" - Rudy Guiliani "lashes out". Get it ? Look for more slanted cheap shots in the days to come.

R

Which would be better?

A: Win all our games by an identical 38-14 score

B: Win all our games against "frendly" team by the minmum then beat all the loudmouth (I mean you Hines) by an identical 38-14 score?

Now you want to fix the games? You cheater! :D

Another article from Slate alluding to the same theory-

"If more sordid details come out, and Goodell feels obligated to suspend Belichick for a week, the New England players themselves might beat some team 100-0."

http://www.slate.com/id/2174127

Last edited:
Definitely. That's why this report is so bogus. BB wouldn't even admit he had a winning streak going back a couple years ago. He refused to look at anything other than the next game. To imagine that he told someone in the league that he wants to run the table is absurd.

Now, he may want to, but he will not put this stupid pressure on the team by having them look ahead to all the games they must win. The only thing out of his mouth this week is that Buffalo is very good in all three phases of the game: offense, defense and special teams. Then next week, he will say that the Bengals have a great QB in Palmer, one of the leagues best WRs in Chad, that the Bengals defense dominated the Ravens, yadda yadda yadda.

One game at a time.

We'll see in February how many one-games he won.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back