Status
Not open for further replies.

BigMike

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Chill My Friends: This Offensive Signals stuff is NOTHING to worry about

from Florio aka The Sprint Phone Pimp:

So there’s really nothing to it. And, as others have pointed out, the rule that the Pats broke relates to taping generally, not to the taping of offensive or defensive signals. Thus, the presence of one tape with “offensive signals” doesn’t constitute the kind of new evidence that will land the team or coach Bill Belichick in a fresh vat of boiling water.

(INSERT OBLIGATORY SPRINT PHONE BALLSUCKING REFERENCE HERE)

We know that plenty of folks who don’t like the Patriots and/or media figures who want to see a compelling story fill the slow months because now and July hope that some previously undisclosed proof of cheating will emerge. If it does, it most likely won’t come from the Walsh tape with the “offensive signals.”

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Chill My Freinds: This Offensive Signals stuff is NOTHING to worry about

Again, not a rush limbaugh fan, but do listen to him.. Its the drive by media making this still have a heartbeat... Its on life support and the plug will be pulled tue in washington, after Spector does his grandstanding..

Re: Chill My Freinds: This Offensive Signals stuff is NOTHING to worry about

Honestly my bigger concern at this point is why the Celts cant win on the road in the playoffs! But hey, thats just me...

Last edited:
Re: Chill My Friends: This Offensive Signals stuff is NOTHING to worry about

It's like saying, "You mean he stole the red and the green M&Ms?"

I am not worried about it.....

LOL Best analogy yet!

The only thing that worries me a little is if Jolly Roger said to Belichick "did you also record offensive signals" and Belichick said "no". Then the girl in Roger might get all snippy. Otherwise, I agree 100%.

The only thing that worries me a little is if Jolly Roger said to Belichick "did you also record offensive signals" and Belichick said "no". Then the girl in Roger might get all snippy. Otherwise, I agree 100%.

B "Spygate 2" started when "HE THAT SHALL NOT BE NAMED", put out a story that BB taped a walk-thru. That is what this is about. The League already knows that we taped signals. They were looking for that walk-thru, IMO.

You said it LPF - this thing dies this week.

Lets hope the birdcage liner at herald sq faces the music as well.

Oh sorry if I offended anyone shedding a tear for Tomase tonight. Please get your gerbils ready.

Last edited:

Did BB tell Roger that he had taped offensive signals? I would think he wouldn't have to. He not only turned over tapes, but also any documents -- including notebooks of signals. If they were taping offensive signals, they would certainly be in that document.

Re: PFT on "offensive signals"

It was pretty obvious that there was nothing to this from the outset, however the media continues their feeding frenzy on all things Patriots.. the media needs to move on from this crap and focus on the big stuff.. such as Marvinharrisongate and other stories.

Re: PFT on "offensive signals"

The last paragraph sums it up perfectly.

I know why people would steal the green ones, but why the red ones???????????

(sarcasm intended............)

Last edited:

Just for the record, how many "girls" have actually been involved in this fiasco?

Some of you guys have a hard time admitting that silly, snippy, cowardly, two-faced, back-stabbing, face-saving, butt-covering, career-advancing behavior knows no gender. Attributing that kind of behavior to females by calling male perpetrators by female names or dissing them as girls doesn't change that fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes