PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PFT: Moss on the Bubble??????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Karma is as real as God.....

I'm cool with God, I just think he's got better things to do than mess around in football affairs.

Sooooo, it's 5:19ET. Can we put this thread to sleep?

407643-can_of_worms.jpg

See.....!!!!

There it is. A can of worms!!!!

The more you think about it, it does not make sense, if the pats brain trust did not know in April if Moss would be a focal point in the offense , and then would pout, the trade would have never ever happen.. Chalk it up to Rich Cimmi of the Daily News, who is feeding PFT talk...

The more you think about it, it does not make sense, if the pats brain trust did not know in April if Moss would be a focal point in the offense , and then would pout, the trade would have never ever happen.. Chalk it up to Rich Cimmi of the Daily News, who is feeding PFT talk...

PFT said the Pats are also considering releasing Rodney Harrison, I wouldnt put too much stalk into anything those clowns post anymore

"We also think he's suddenly at risk of being released, even if doing so would draw a grievance. Harrison is due to earn $2 million in base salary in 2007."

http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

PFT said the Pats are also considering releasing Rodney Harrison, I wouldnt put too much stalk into anything those clowns post anymore
They definitely seem to be throwing sh!t at the wall and hoping something sticks.

They definitely seem to be throwing sh!t at the wall and hoping something sticks.

Not to change the subject, but I hear Sean Salisberry steak is spouting off about Rodney as well...

Not to change the subject, but I hear Sean Salisberry steak is spouting off about Rodney as well...

Just do me a favor...

Don't tell me when Merril Hoge chimes in because that will totally alter the way I look at the situation.

I heard Sean Shlongsberry was actually defending Rodney and saying he agreed with what he did.

I might have heard wrong, but when Sailsberry Steak talks, Im assuming its negative..

Is Moss still on the Bubble?:D

LOL, excellent call-back. PFT came through on that one.

whoa, this thread is kinda old...
it had me worried, and i was wondering what happened.

LOL, nice bump.

Yeah he's on the bubbe for "NFL's best WR"

LOL, nice bump.

Yeah he's on the bubbe for "NFL's best WR"

Hey JJDChe.....I couldn't help but notice you post on the other board as well....right. From Leominster

Hey JJDChe.....I couldn't help but notice you post on the other board as well....right. From Leominster

Yup, same guy. I just don't post here as much as I used to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes