PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PFT: Moss on the Bubble??????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Karma is as real as God.....

Hey now, Karma was plenty real* when she gave me a lap dance at the Palace Gentleman's club down here in San Antonio. Don't go comparing her to works of obvious fiction.

(*Fictional stripper invented for purposes of humorous illustration. No strippers were harmed during the creation of this post.)

Hey now, Karma was plenty real* when she gave me a lap dance at the Palace Gentleman's club down here in San Antonio. Don't go comparing her to works of obvious fiction.

(*Fictional stripper invented for purposes of humorous illustration. No strippers were harmed during the creation of this post.)

Was her name Karma Chameleon and did she "come and go"!?

Though that is a very good statement for people to chew on, I suddenly feel this thread could be heading astray. ;)
Although I agree with DaBruinz, his comment can't be good for this thread :D

yes it is bad...bad karma....

There's no way Moss gets cut. He had a great offseason until tweaking his hammy, so why would they dump him?

Not gonna happen.

There's no way Moss gets cut. He had a great offseason until tweaking his hammy, so why would they dump him?

Not gonna happen.

You obviously didn't read the article, they are considering releasing him because the might not be a focal point of the offense, at least to begin the season, and they don't want to monitor his behavior because of it.

Not gonna happen.

I do not expect him to be cut. I just would not be shocked. I would be shocked if Mike Vrabel got released.

I have some Raiders friends who to this day swear they are glad he is gone and expect him to fail. They think by mid season he will be sulking on the bench. Perhaps they just hate the guy.

You obviously didn't read the article, they are considering releasing him because the might not be a focal point of the offense, at least to begin the season, and they don't want to monitor his behavior because of it.

I read the article. What I'm saying is: what could Moss have done in the last month - while injured - to make them think he would be a selfish offensive player? He hasn't been on the field, he's been nursing an injury, how could he possible have demonstrated that would suggest that his demeanor on the field, his desire for the ball, and a desire to be the center of the offense, would be an issue? If things were so positive up until the injury - and by all accounts, they were - then it's hard to believe that he could do something, again, while nursing an injury, that would cause them to have a shift in their philosophy on the guy.

It doesn't make any sense, the report sounds bogus.

This is bs becuz BB just told the media that he was real close to coming back and he hasn't even been given a chance to play

This is bs becuz BB just told the media that he was real close to coming back and he hasn't even been given a chance to play

RIGHT!!!!!!

I actually emailed Mike Reiss about it and he told me no worries Moss will be on the roster.

DD I never seen you post before but I hope your right!

Oh man.....did YOU just open up a can of worms.

407643-can_of_worms.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back