PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PFT: ESPN goes fishing for cheaters again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rodger Goodell better get off his ass and do something about the Steelers' cheating ways. This deserves at least loss of a first round pick and big cash penalties. And an asterisk next to that Super Bowl victory.

Nothing else is acceptable. Get Easterbrook on the line. The competitive fairness of the NFL is at stake!!

I'll admit, I'm torn on this. On one hand, it's nice to see the steelers fans going through this, just like we did last year. To have a bunch of baseless cheating accusations thrown at you right before a big playoff game is just a low blow, something espn seems to specialize in these days. Now they know a little bit of what we went through.

On the other side, is there much difference between ESPN and TMZ these days? I just don't see any.

This story will die since nobody cares about HGH or steroids in the NFL, whereas everybody was absolutely up in arms about the false story that spygate was only the "tip of the iceberg" and the fired 4th string video coordinator was about to step up and give everyone juicy details of actually taping a super bowl walkthrough.

drugs, fine
taping, bad!

I don't even see in on Espn's home page, or NFL page anymore. Did they take it down already?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back