PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PFT: Chiefs to release Law

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was always a huge Ty fan. I would really love to see him back, end his career as a Patriot, either at CB or S, if he does make that transition as has been alluded to before.

Law would be glad to come back for Asante Samuel money. Don't

forget he has to take care of his family.

Last edited:
And hey, he'll be a free agent signing that we won't need to buy a new Jersey for.

:ditto:
I still have a #24 that I wear twice a year or so. Would love to make it legit again. I got it because he was an Aliquippa Quip...but bring him back, BB.

Law would be glad to come back for Asante Samuel money. Don't forget he has to take care of his family.

Never has a player ever gotten so much criticism from fans for a comment about why he thinks players should not hold out.

Sweet! This is all we need, another old and slow player to add to the defense. :rolleyes: No thank you. He had his chance two years ago.

Last edited:
I didn't really get a chance to see him play last season. Does he have anything left?

tylaw.jpg

1108307970_1041.jpg

tx_law_all.jpg

A subject brought up before with Law was the prospect of him moving to Safety. As I recall, he said "Not yet, i can still play Corner in this league."

Maybe now he re-signs and moves to Safety, like Rod Woodson did.

A subject brought up before with Law was the prospect of him moving to Safety. As I recall, he said "Not yet, i can still play Corner in this league."

Maybe now he re-signs and moves to Safety, like Rod Woodson did.

Ty law and Rodney at safety hmmmm and You still have Merriweather and Sanders for depth.

Hobbs at corner and...........(I am still holding out hope we keep Asante)As long as we get A starting caliber replacement that could be a really good secondary.

Ty law and Rodney at safety hmmmm and You still have Merriweather and Sanders for depth.

Hobbs at corner and...........(I am still holding out hope we keep Asante)As long as we get A starting caliber replacement that could be a really good secondary.

I don't see Law taking the lower money or status and playing the Nickel. I could see him playing FS with Rodney at SS. Law has always been an excellent tackler and a ballhawk. He would be excellent at FS.

If both Asante and Gay go, Law is obviously a great pickup for a starting CB role.

If Asante and Wilson go and Gay stays, and we get Law, that would make the 6 top DBs, in some order,

Law, Hobbs, Gay, Harrison, Sanders, Meriweather

Or, rather, the top 7 would be:

Law, Hobbs, Gay, Harrison, Sanders, Meriweather, high-pick rookie

I don't see where that's a big talent excess or ego problem, especially considering how often Harrison and Gay seem to get injured.

And while Law may have other ego issues, there's nothing to suggest that he would be discontented about moving among a variety of roles in a defense he knows pretty well.

Gawd...that Indy game was the best performance by a CB in one game...EVER!

Ty Law will receive the most press and the most love if he comes here.

that has to be worth something.

Ty Law will receive the most press and the most love if he comes here.

that has to be worth something.

Love doesn't feed the family.:)

I say bring him back immediately.

We haven't won the Super Bowl since he left.

yeah....that is the same thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back