Welcome to PatsFans.com

PFT calls out Borges and Upshaw...again!

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by mgcolby, Jul 25, 2006.

1. mgcolby

mgcolby Woohoo, I'm a VIP!!! PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

One thing that bothers me, is Upshaw and Borges try to imply that this trend started with BB and Pioli. When in fact it started with another team and the Pats started to use this tactic a year before BB showed up. I am also pretty sure that by 1999 there were more than two teams signing there second round picks to six year deals.

The jealousy (NFL execs, league officials etc..) and the hatred (Borges) is laughable and it is out there on full display for everyone to see in Borges article.

But it is definitly good enough for a morning chuckle just 2 days and a wake up from the start of training camp!
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2006
  2. Pats726

Pats726 Rookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

Of course they'll never blame the Raiders..as was said..Upshaw is from Raiderland....as is Borges..but the facts never stopped Borges from sharpening his ax..they guy is as putrid as they get..and to think HE'S the representative from NE in all Hall of fame voting...THAT is truely sad..and should outrage everyone in the area.