PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Peyton to Eli: "They are beatable"

Status
Not open for further replies.
The colts were 10 points ahead late. Their defense folded. Yes, we are beatable, but not by eli and giants.
Down by 10 pts because of 3 yd out pass that turned into 70 yd TD and 146 penalty yards just to remind everyone, probably won't happen next time.

Was Peyton trying to remind Eli, or himself? :D

When he says: "The Pats are beatable."

He really means: "You stupid runt of the litter! You couldn't even finish your dinner. You'll never finish the Pats!"

as per ESPN. Peyton talked to Eli this week and said their defense is good but its not very complicated if you watch a lot of film. "they are beatable" as per what ESPN says.
I think i agree , they are beatable as is any Defense but lot depends on the opposing QB.

Duh, Peyton! This isn't about the Pats D being beatable. It's about match-ups.
Match-up #1: Tom Brady and our offense v. the Giant's D
Match-up #2: Eli Manning and his offense v. the Pat's D
Match-up #3: Bill Belichick v. Tom Coughlin

I like our chances in all 3 match-ups!

Re: Peyton to Eli:"They are beatable"

This isn't Brady vs. Manning as much as it's Brady vs. Giants D. I think Eli could have a strong game but it still might not be enough to make the difference.

I don't get how anyone is saying that Eli could have a "strong" game against us.....His top receiver is out (Burress) isn't he? Jacobs the top RB most likely won't see alot of action (as a matter of fact if he steps on the field....coughlin is an idiot..).......Who are his other big game receivers? I see our D getting him out of his rhythm big time.....not saying they won't score.....but I don't see an upset led by Eli here.....

We are beatable. No question about it. By worse than the Giants. Ravens had us all but beat, and the thing that saved us is that "all but" doesn't count in the NFL.

Nothing wrong with one brother giving another a pep talk. Big problem with it getting out to the press, though. Why? Who revealed this gem? Did Peyton report it to a reporter? Maybe it's a sibling rivalry thing.

as per ESPN. Peyton talked to Eli this week and said their defense is good but its not very complicated if you watch a lot of film. "they are beatable" as per what ESPN says.
I think i agree , they are beatable as is any Defense but lot depends on the opposing QB.

HA, for peyton, the second best qB to be playing the game rit now, saying to his brother, at the very low side of QB's his whole NFL carrer....is that supposed to make him feel better? LOL

so Peyton couldnt beat us, but Eli will????

btw, i bet u manning is so pissed, he helped Eli out to prepare for the Pats, haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back