PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Peyton to Eli: "They are beatable"

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVN

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
as per ESPN. Peyton talked to Eli this week and said their defense is good but its not very complicated if you watch a lot of film. "they are beatable" as per what ESPN says.
I think i agree , they are beatable as is any Defense but lot depends on the opposing QB.

Re: Peyton to Eli:"They are beatable"

as per ESPN. Peyton talked to Eli this week and said their defense is good but its not very complicated if you watch a lot of film. "they are beatable" as per what ESPN says.
I think i agree , they are beatable as is any Defense but lot depends on the opposing QB.

This isn't Brady vs. Manning as much as it's Brady vs. Giants D. I think Eli could have a strong game but it still might not be enough to make the difference.

Good, I hope Peytie Pie gets Goober to relax so we can kick his butt. And of course, Peytie Pie would know the D is beatable because he did it himself earlier this year....oh, wait a minute...

Is there an unbeatable defense in the league?

Has there ever been? Immediately people think "'85 Bears" but they got beaten.

The question isn't about whether the Patriots defense is beatable, it's about how likely it is that a crappy-playing Eli will beat them.

"They are beatable... if you're one of the best QBs ever, with a laser, rocket arm. Sorry, little brother. You suck. Have fun, though!"

"They are beatable... if you're one of the best QBs ever, with a laser, rocket arm. Sorry, little brother. You suck. Have fun, though!"
But how could Tom Brady play for the Giants AND the Patriots? :D

relax peyton you'll get your turn too.

do you know what Tom will say to Eli.?

your big brother Peyton will share the same fate.

Of course they're beatable. Almost everyone is. Only Eli Manning and his Citizen™ watch are unstoppable.

The colts were 10 points ahead late. Their defense folded. Yes, we are beatable, but not by eli and giants.

Did Peyton give him, "The Blueprint"?

Last edited:
This is going to be the last phone call Peyton is going to make.

When Peyton calls Eli next time, Eli will tell him that you call a wrong guy to congratulate if you want to talk to Tom Brady.

By the end of this season, Tom is going to have at least 58 TDs.

Peyton: Gosh, golly, gee wilikers Eli, their defense is good but its not very complicated if you watch a lot of film. "they are beatable"

Eli: Really Peyton, then why the **** did YOU not beat them when you had a shot earlier this year. STFU big brother :rolleyes:

Here is my dream scenario: The Pats are up 41-0 with Moss and Brady having gotten their records. Eli has just been benched as the broadcast cuts to a commercial of the "Unstobbable" watch. Hahaha Man I'd love that. Follow it up with a Priceless PepTalk, which no doubt Eli will need.

Man I hope this happens.

I think it's kinda funny that he's even trying to point out our defense as a flaw.

Yeah, our linebackers are getting old and we have alot of trouble stopping the run.... but how are you going to exploit that when you're down by 31?

:D

Last edited:
It would be really funny, too, if Eli replies something to the effect of "Well, at least in the game I played against them, we were on 3 different networks at once. So neener!"

as per ESPN. Peyton talked to Eli this week and said their defense is good but its not very complicated if you watch a lot of film.

Really? Not very complicated? In what freakin' world?

Really? Not very complicated? In what freakin' world?

It seems not very complicated because the Pats have two deep safeties on nearly every play. The Pats are willing to concede the underneath passes and make Peyton go on a 10 play drive.

The Pats covered Clark with Rondey all game and conceded the run and were willing to try to stop it with the Nickel.

it appears to me when Peyton got in the Redzone things changed bigtime and he cramped up.

and the bottom line is.... do you want to be good or do you want to be complicated? It's like novacaine as Coach Boone said.

Nothing is invincible....

death_star.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes