Welcome to PatsFans.com

Peyton Story

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by robd54, Jan 18, 2007.

1. robd54

robd54 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Tried to search and didn't see it posted here, but a buddy sent this to me and I got a good laugh out of it. If its a repost, please remove.

Peyton Manning, after living a full life, died. When he got to heaven, God was showing him around. They came to a modest little house with a faded Colts flag in the window.

"This house is yours for eternity, Peyton," said God. "This is very special; not everyone gets a house up here."

Peyton felt special, indeed, and walked up to his house.

On his way up the porch, he noticed another house just around the corner. It was a 3-story mansion with a Silver and blue sidewalk, a 50-foot tall flagpole with an enormous Patriots logo flag, and in every window, a New England Patriots towel. Peyton looked at God and said "God, I'm not trying to be ungrateful, but I have a question. I was an all-pro QB, I hold many NFL records, and I even went to the Hall of Fame."

God said "So what's your point Peyton?"

"Well, why does Tom Brady get a better house than me?"

God chuckled, and said: "Peyton, that's not Tom's house, it's mine."
  2. oldskool138

oldskool138 Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

#75 Jersey

Yeah, this is an old joke. Just replace Peyton with "Yankee fan/player", Tom Brady with "Red Sox fan/player". I remember hearing this joke when I was a kid and the Sox were still "cursed".

Good post, though.
  3. F0nSY

F0nSY Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

#22 Jersey

hehe,great story.Great thread
  4. jimmyjames

jimmyjames Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

why does god have towels hanging in his windows?