Welcome to PatsFans.com

Peyton,Pryton Peyton

Discussion in 'NFL Football Forum' started by PatsGuy, Jul 24, 2014.

1. runandgun

runandgun On the Roster

Ratings:
    +43 / 3 / -2

I know that character Kon, lol. He has his good moments and bad in opinion. He and others seam to be stuck on the point that Peyton has a weak arm. I'll admit he doesn't have a rocket, but he seems to be pretty good at hitting D Thomas deep. I'm willing to bet he had over 20 TDs over 20yards in the air. Not saying he's got Cutler's arm, but after 55 TDs, I'll take that wet noodle arm.

On the teabagging incident, I've never even heard rumors of it. He supposedly mooned her 20 years ago in college. I don't think teabagging is a forcable action. Kind of hard for me to believe. People bring up all types of dirt to criticize players, I don't even hear Pats fan using this incident.

2. FreeTedWilliams

FreeTedWilliams pfadmins PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +559 / 50 / -7

#75 Jersey

I wonder if the Broncos are giving Peyton extra reps in training camp so he can concentrate on catching shotgun snaps?

Marsha, Marsha, Marsha, all I ever hear is Marsha -Jan Brady

3. Deus Irae

Deus Irae PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +3,886 / 191 / -145

Disable Jersey

Manning's arm has clearly lost strength, as we all saw in that first Patriots/Broncos game last season. Manning himself has admitted that his arm is not what it was.

At this point, you're just arguing with Kontra about the extent of the weakening, not about the fact of it.

I already linked to a story laying it out, and he didn't just moon the trainer. The fact that you're still going with "hard for me to believe" just makes my point about your bias.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. runandgun

runandgun On the Roster

Ratings:
    +43 / 3 / -2

I'm not arguing he has lost arm strength at all. I'm just saying he's still really good without the arm strength. He threw 55 TDs last season, so I'm just stating he's effective.

You posted one article.... and I'm supposed to say okay it's a fact. If any fanbase would hate Peyton, it could arguably be this one. And I don't even hear anyone but you claiming he teabagged someone. I'd expect it to be a common insult, but I you're the 1st one I've heard.......

5. rochrist

rochrist Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +750 / 19 / -22

I think both of em are pretty overrated.

6. rochrist

Ratings:
    +750 / 19 / -22

To be entirely too specific:

Naughright and her lawyer provided a different version of events. In a court filing, her lawyer wrote that she was examining Manning to see why Manning was having pain in one of his feet and was crouched behind him when “entirely unprovoked, Peyton Manning decided to pull down his shorts and sit on Dr. Naughright’s head and face.”

As Naughright described it in a deposition entered into the court record: “It was the gluteus maximus, the rectum, the testicles and the area in between the testicles. And all that was on my face when I pushed him up. … To get leverage, I took my head out to push him up and off.”

7. rochrist

Ratings:
    +750 / 19 / -22

He certainly came to a rough end.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Deus Irae

Deus Irae PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +3,886 / 191 / -145

Disable Jersey

Both Manning and the college settled, so we can't get every single detail, but......

Take it up with the judge:

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/colts/2003-11-04-manning-suit_x.htm

• Like Like x 1
  9. james87654

james87654 Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +482 / 36 / -24

#3 Jersey

i remember reading about the incident at Tennessee.....and it is hard to imagine Brady doing something like that