PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Peyton Manning's forehead is growing, changing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill Polian is piping in more forehead into Peyton's helmet.

This will no doubt lead to Peyton marketing his new protective headware:
"The Forehelmet . . . for the expanding horsefaced he-haw in everyone's life."

This could eventually cause problems for the Colts offense. If Peyton's forehead extends into the neutral zone, they could be called offsides on every snap. In that case, he might be moved permanently to the shotgun formation.

Last edited:
Maybe the forehead is the area of the brain where excuses are stored.

This could eventually cause problems for the Colts offense. If Peyton's forehead extends into the neutral zone, they could be called offsides. In that case, he might be moved permanently to the shotgun formation.

Tunescribe if there was a legendary posts section here ... this one would make it ... I am :rofl: the entire thread.

BTW .. I hear a genetic timeline is already being made of this.
view_image.aspx
ig34_amz_beluga_whale_romka_09.jpg

Last edited:
I heard from an source that Bill Polian has sent a notice to the NFL that claims that Bill Bilichek sent a Voodoo curse on Peyton, which is causing his head to enlarge. I guess the NFL will come down hard on the Pats.

I heard from an source that Bill Polian has sent a notice to the NFL that claims that Bill Bilichek sent a Voodoo curse on Peyton, which is causing his head to enlarge.

That makes good sense, because if it gets big and heavy enough, he won't be able to hold it up long enough to find Reggie Wayne downfield.

maybe it's where tony dungy's spine is being kept.

maybe it's where tony dungy's spine is being kept.

Either that, or it's where he keeps his "quiet strength." But I liked your earlier suggestion that the forehead is where excuses, blame, and stark images of throwing people under a bus are stored.

Last edited:
Re: Peyton Manning's forehead is growing, changing ...

Oh my lord!! that's so messed up! hahahahaha hahaha haha I can't type cause my eyes are watering. haha seriously, that's messed up! haha

I knew something seemed different about him but I have so, so much respect for the guy I .bahahahahhaha oh man, I almost got through that without laughing.

Anyway, here's the pic.

Forehead2.png

Eli hes just a just a frickin mess, two words.........Mr. PotatoHead

Alfred E. Newman....."What, me worry?" :)

I think he is part Klingon.

This thread is histarical! I think we found Jimmy Hoffa!

Speaking of Mellons, does anyone know if guys like Ray Lewis wear those foam head protectors INSIDE their helmets?? Remember Steve Young used to wear one on the outside, over his helmet. Ray Ray looks like he wears one inside. By now, you'd think ALL PLAYERS would do this. Except Brady of course, he's too cool, and he rarely gets hit.

Speaking of Mellons, does anyone know if guys like Ray Lewis wear those foam head protectors INSIDE their helmets?? Remember Steve Young used to wear one on the outside, over his helmet. Ray Ray looks like he wears one inside. By now, you'd think ALL PLAYERS would do this. Except Brady of course, he's too cool, and he rarely gets hit.

Don't try to change the subject just because you're a Colts fan. Give us some insight for once and tell us why Peyton's forehead is growing. Is it chemical enhancement? Is Polian involved? Is there a microphone inside to record defensive signals? Does it reflect crowd noise onto the field from the bench? Tell us!

Last edited:
But is is a well known fact that you can project a drive-in movie off of his forehead. :D

But is is a well known fact that you can project a drive-in movie off of his forehead. :D

The more I think about it, the more I'm convinced it's the source of the RCA Dome's artificial crowd noise problem. Peyton takes his helmet off while on the sideline and his forehead acts like a satellite dish, focusing and reflecting crowd noise from the stands onto the field. No wonder Polian denies everything and has never been caught.

Are you seriously being defensive just because we're making fun of Manning's forehead??? Colts' fans have issues.

Come on, all. Peyton's head is not growing anymore. I do believe it was enlarging substantially last season. Reaching it's largest mass at the conclusion of last year's Superbowl. In fact the Colt's organization had to call the Boeing Corporation to design a new helmet for Peyton for this season.

However, since this year's success story with the Patriots and Tom Brady, Manning's head has actually started deflating - not in an organized fashion like a balloon, rather in fashion similar to an air matress or a plastic bag: a little here, a little there. Thus the obtuse-looking cranium syndrome. I believe his head appears larger due to a simple optical illusion caused by the loss of symmetry.

With each Tom Brady touchdown and each New England win, Manning's head deflates in a different area of the skull. My concern lies with the fact that when Brady breaks Manning's touchdown pass record and when the Patiots attain the perfect season, Peyton's head may cave-in upon itself. His skull may not be able to support the sudden expansion and then contraction that has occurred since last year's Superbowl.

Come on, all. Peyton's head is not growing anymore. I do believe it was enlarging substantially last season. Reaching it's largest mass at the conclusion of last year's Superbowl. In fact the Colt's organization had to call the Boeing Corporation to design a new helmet for Peyton for this season.

However, since this year's success story with the Patriots and Tom Brady, Manning's head has actually started deflating - not in an organized fashion like a balloon, rather in fashion similar to an air matress or a plastic bag: a little here, a little there. Thus the obtuse-looking cranium syndrome. I believe his head appears larger due to a simple optical illusion caused by the loss of symmetry.

With each Tom Brady touchdown and each New England win, Manning's head deflates in a different area of the skull. My concern lies with the fact that when Brady breaks Manning's touchdown pass record and when the Patiots attain the perfect season, Peyton's head may cave-in upon itself. His skull may not be able to support the sudden expansion and then contraction that has occurred since last year's Superbowl.

Interesting theory. Do you think it's heat/cold sensitive as well? Consider the rammifications of Polian turning up the heat in the dome during last year's AFCCG vs. Peyton playing in frigid temperatures at Foxboro. You'd think that sudden, extreme changes in temperature also would have an effect on cranial expansion and contraction.

Last edited:
I think that he might have an alien up there:

HEAD.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back