PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Peyton Manning's forehead is growing, changing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
The quarterhick is starting to morph into something odd, unearthly. In his post-game press conference last night he briefly turned sideways and the profile of his head looked inhuman. In fact, he's starting to look like a dolphin! That bulbous, protruding forehead is quite disturbing to say the least, and I don't believe it's simply the effect of a receding hairline. There might be a chance he ends up in Miami to end his career, as the NFL's first player to double as quarterback and team mascot. :eek: :scared: :help: :eek:

Re: Peyton Manning's forehead is growing, changing ...

maybe it will just blow up.

Very strange! I work with a girl who was just discussing this very topic today. She just randomly came out with 'what is up with the size of Peyton Mannings forehead' and about 3 girls started talking about it. I found the conversation amusing. It went from Peyton's forehead to Brady's @@@, pretty funny ;)

steeeeerrrroooooiiiiiidddddsss*

It just occurred to me -- could this be a side effect of "chemical" enhancement? We all know what 'roids did to Barry Bonds' head.

steeeeerrrroooooiiiiiidddddsss*

You beat me to it!

Last edited:

It just occurred to me -- could this be a side effect of "chemical" enhancement? We all know what 'roids did to Barry Bonds' head.

You beat me to it!

From http://www.betterbodz.com/library/humangro.html

First, the amino acid Arginine was been shown to increase circulating levels of HGH after both injection (1) and oral administration (2). The drawback with the use of arginine is that very high doses, over 10 grams daily, were needed to achieve the increase in HGH. Before recommending this it would be important to determine the side effects of prolonged supplementation with mega doses of arginine. There are suggestions that bone growth, especially in the forehead area could be a potentially negative consequence.

Cue the X-Files music....

C'mon, the dude has always looked like Frankenstein's monster without the neck bolts.

Peyton Manning is also the stubbiest looking 6'5" plus I've ever seen. It's like his arms are short stocky flippers and his legs are like trunks. He definitely is some sort of cro magnon flashback. Usually guys that height look long based on proportions, but ol' Peyton is build like a fireplug for his height.

He's being genetically engineered to grow a small flat TV screen on his forehead. That way he can play commercials on his forehead whenever cameras zoom in on him on the sidelines. Just think of the increased endorsements. And it won't technically violate the league's uniform rules wrt unauthorized endorsements on the uniform. :D

uglymask.img_assist_custom.jpg
peyton_manning.jpg

Its because of lack of sleep. The man is on every other commercial on TV. When does he have time to sleep.

It's not a forehead, it's a fivehead.

But seriously folks, he doesn't have a big forhead, just a small face.

He's being genetically engineered to grow a small flat TV screen on his forehead. That way he can play commercials on his forehead whenever cameras zoom in on him on the sidelines. Just think of the increased endorsements. And it won't technically violate the league's uniform rules wrt unauthorized endorsements on the uniform. :D

I think an investigation is warranted. It's quite possible that Archie Manning was abducted by an intersteller alien dolphin race and his DNA was genetically engineered into theirs, then implanted in his wife.

It's not a forehead, it's a fivehead.

But seriously folks, he doesn't have a big forhead, just a small face.

Well, you know what they say about guys with small faces? :rolleyes: ;) :p

The quarterhick is starting to morph into something odd, unearthly. In his post-game press conference last night he briefly turned sideways and the profile of his head looked inhuman. In fact, he's starting to look like a dolphin! That bulbous, protruding forehead is quite disturbing to say the least, and I don't believe it's simply the effect of a receding hairline. There might be a chance he ends up in Miami to end his career, as the NFL's first player to double as quarterback and team mascot.

Ha Ha Ha...very funny..:rofl:

Thank you for the laughs. :D

Bill Polian is piping in more forehead into Peyton's helmet.

This will no doubt lead to Peyton marketing his new protective headware:
"The Forehelmet . . . for the expanding horsefaced he-haw in everyone's life."

Last edited:

Peyton from the front = the boy from Deliverance

Peyton from the side = Daffy Duck when he gets his bill blowed off

Eli hes just a just a frickin mess, two words.........Mr. PotatoHead

manning's mr peanut head + downs syndrome facemask = hilarity.

incidentally whats with wes welker's child molester stache? makes jose valentin look like a wholesome gent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes