PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Peyton Manning vs Tom Brady Lifetime Postseason Stats

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's also amazing is Brady's now played in 16 playoff games, the equivalent of a full season. He has a 14-2 record, against strong competition, and here are his stats per pro-football-reference.com:

16 games 343 547 3688 25 12 6.7 62.7 88.5

That looks like a typical Brady season to me. It's one thing to do it in the regular season. It's another thing to keep doing it in the playoffs.

What's also amazing is Brady's now played in 16 playoff games, the equivalent of a full season. He has a 14-2 record, against strong competition, and here are his stats per pro-football-reference.com:

That looks like a typical Brady season to me. It's one thing to do it in the regular season. It's another thing to keep doing it in the playoffs.

That averages out to 22/34 (62.7%) for 230 yds 1.5 TD/.75 Int

Basically proving that the playoffs are no different for Brady, he doesn't let extra pressure or tougher opponents get to him as much as others do.

And most importantly...
Tom Brady: 14 wins, 2 losses, 3 Super Bowls and going for 4 in 2 weeks.
Peyton Manning: 7 wins, 7 losses, 1 Super Bowl and watching Brady go for his 4th in 2 weeks.

Note that Goober#2 (3 wins, 2 losses) has a higher post season winning percentage than Goober#1. Of course, they'll be tied at .500 after SB42 :)

For the record, pro-football-reference.com is a good source for football stats.

I once mentioned that - including that it was recently improved - And my post was rejected (maybe they thought it was spam).

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes