PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Peyton Manning Update: Doctor Says Neck Fusion Has Healed Firmly For Colts QB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, so, your crappy team will be 6-10 instead.

I am curious to see if the colts will resign Wayne.Garcon is a free agent as well.They have alot of free agents.

Excellent! And bring it.

The Colts are done even with Manning.

BTW Luck will make Leaf look like Joe Montana.

I am curious to see if the colts will resign Wayne.Garcon is a free agent as well.They have alot of free agents.

We will get most signed again. Our players arent as greedy and money hungry as 85% of the league (15% being the Colts and the Patriots players)

Our players tend to care more about winning then money...

Peyton and Brady have both made paycuts before to make cap room

We will get most signed again. Our players arent as greedy and money hungry as 85% of the league (15% being the Colts and the Patriots players)

Our players tend to care more about winning then money...

Peyton and Brady have both made paycuts before to make cap room

Hence, why they will be signing elsewhere.

STATEMENT FROM DR. ROBERT WATKINS

Just thought maybe Pats fans wanted to know...:D

Cant wait for next season!

I wish the best for Peyton and hope he will make the best decision with post-football life in mind.

With all this talk of suck for Luck, I can't help but feel sympathy for Manning- he single-handedly pulled your franchise out of the basement and made it a top-level contender and this is the respect he gets? I would not wish that on anyone.

If the colts where wise they would trade that first round pick for a desperate team whose willing to give them a 2013 first round pick and 2014 all for Luck.

If Manning is back,Luck will NOT be an Indianapolis Colt.......PERIOD!

The Colts will opt for a team giving them the kitchen sink in trades,then Polian will try and find a Tom Brady late in the draft

Luck is too big a prospect to be holding a clipboard for 3 or more years....it will never happen

I do think there is a chance that Peyton does consider retirement,then that's a different story,altogether.

What about Peytons forehead? Its kinda tall.

Are they going to fix it?

Polian will draft Luck.The doctors can say all they want but a neck injury is very troubling.Whose to say it wont bother Manning on the field.

Polian will draft Luck.The doctors can say all they want but a neck injury is very troubling. Whose to say it wont bother Manning on the field.

Exactly...

Colts Fan 09 I am sure you genuinely love your team. Keep in mind that there is a huge difference between being pain-free and healthy. There is also a huge difference between being healthy and being an elite athlete. Peyton better double and triple check all of is options before attempting to play another NFL game again.

Looks like Frankenstein got the plugs removed in his neck as well.

I'm happy that his surgery has healed well. I hope it allows him to live a normal life.

STATEMENT FROM DR. ROBERT WATKINS

Just thought maybe Pats fans wanted to know...:D

Cant wait for next season!

Excellent news. As much as I dislike anybody getting in the way of Pats victories, there is no way I would wish for bad health on a worthy rival competitor.

At this point though it seems to me that it makes no sense to rush him back to the field of play, since there is zero chance of the Colts making the playoffs. The prudent course of action would have been to put Manning on IR a few weeks ago when it was obvious that the season was lost. There's no need for him to get playing time in; he'll have an entire off-season of OTAs and then training camp to prepare for 2012, unlike this past off-season.

I see no upside for either him or the Colts if he were to return to action this year.

what is there left for him to do if he comes back?...he's got a ring....the way he shows up in huge games, you'd think that'd be enough....retire and go on to billions in endorsements....if he comes back he's gotta have a screw loose...a 15 yard penalty for whacking the QB in the head and neck?...they'll be lining up game after game....your goddamned neck is FUSED....that sound you hear is the retirement gong...listen to it...

If Andrew Luck is drafted and Manning decides to still play,there will be a blockbuster trade of Manning elsewhere to another team.

We have seen the greatest QB to ever to play the game in Joe Montana who went to KC in his mid 30s and no reason why Manning can't leave like that....I don't know about the contract though and if it's possible.

If the colts where wise they would trade that first round pick for a desperate team whose willing to give them a 2013 first round pick and 2014 all for Luck.

see thats what most other people dont understand. There are probably like 15 other teams who would trade for that pick. As our players age, our first pick for more picks! I can name many teams who will trade for Luck:

Redskins
Dolphins (maybe)
Jets (Dirty Sanchez's number suck)
Cleveland
Jaguars
Tennessee
Chiefs
Raiders
Cowboys
Vikings
Cardinals
Rams
Seahawks...

If Manning is back,Luck will NOT be an Indianapolis Colt.......PERIOD!

The Colts will opt for a team giving them the kitchen sink in trades,then Polian will try and find a Tom Brady late in the draft

Luck is too big a prospect to be holding a clipboard for 3 or more years....it will never happen

I do think there is a chance that Peyton does consider retirement,then that's a different story,altogether.

AGREED! couldnt say it any better...but I think Luck may be overrated too. People also need to know that a quarterback HAS to fit in the system too! I wonder how many busts could have been avoided if they had a better coaching or a system around them...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots