PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Peyton Manning had a torn right quad

boo hoo

everyone plays with injuries

True that.

Talib even played through a bruise for the Broncos yesterday. Dude is a gamer.

So now Denver is going to trade PM to Buffalo and RG will schedule 2015 regular season with both Buffalo games in the 1st part of the season to make it hard on us. They have to put PM against TB somehow in 2015 right?

The ultimate irony: in September the prevailing hysteria was that Brady and the Pats were declining/ done and Manning and the Broncos were headed for 16-0 and the SB. My, how things change...

The ultimate irony: in September the prevailing hysteria was that Brady and the Pats were declining/ done and Manning and the Broncos were headed for 16-0 and the SB. My, how things change...

And the ultimate irony of it is???????

That was coming from " patfans."

Unfortunately almost all of them disappeared immediately after that.

I did think manning looked like there was something wrong with him. But IMO this is just more excuse making to take some of the blame off manning. that loss was 100% on manning and no one else. If he could complete a pass over 5 yards they likely win that game.

it was sad to watch actually because manning just couldnt make the throws. overthrowing guys wide open by 5 yards, throwing ducks into the ground. It was one of the worst Quarterback performances I have ever seen. They wouldve had a better chance with osweiller.

its time for Denver to move on he has a 21 million cap hit next year if they cut him and ware and let walker walk they have the money to re-sign Thomas and Thomas and will have a young defense and offense for a new HC to work with, and Peyton will end up with the bills bears or rams next year

I did think manning looked like there was something wrong with him. But IMO this is just more excuse making to take some of the blame off manning. that loss was 100% on manning and no one else. If he could complete a pass over 5 yards they likely win that game.

it was sad to watch actually because manning just couldnt make the throws. overthrowing guys wide open by 5 yards, throwing ducks into the ground. It was one of the worst Quarterback performances I have ever seen. They wouldve had a better chance with osweiller.

It was bad but still he scored. Did you see Arizona QB Lindell play?

And the ultimate irony of it is???????

That was coming from " patfans."

Unfortunately almost all of them disappeared immediately after that.
"Unfortunately "???:)

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back