PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

peyton chokes again!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
how exactly did he choke?

24/42 1td 0int

Also - I think the conspiracy theories about the refs and the colts can probably be put to bed for a while after that last drive...

The score was 23-17 San Diego. Peyton Manning scored 17 points.

That's how. If you score 17 points a game, you'll go 4-12 at best. Peyton failed.

To borrow from Football Outsiders, in the playoffs, the Colts tend to play like they're handing out herpes with Super Bowl rings. :D

Colts fans blaming the defense?

They allowed 3 points in the second half. While Manning was only able to put up 7 points against the 31st ranked pass defense in the second half.

and by "took a bad sack" you mean he got blindsided by a guy who didn't get blocked before he could even **** his arm to throw?
did you actually watch the game?

on that play peyton did a pump fake then reloaded lol

if he threw it quick like he usually does, it's not a sack, i assumed we actually had good coverage on that play that made him double pump

But honestly, our Defense cost us the game this time.

you cant be serious . 3rd and 2 with chrgers out of timeouts and your offense backed up goes into a shotgun ? what kind of a playcall is that ?you can pound the ball for 2 yards or at least do play action to free up a safety ?
Your D kept you in the game by playing great RZ D.Its what has kept the colts season alive all along the RZ D. and they did again today. Too bad the offense only mustered 17 pts.

Peyton must share some of the fault for this. Or else you Colts fans are really telling me he can only lead his offense to 17 points against the San Diego Chargers defense?

Last edited:
Regardless of how Manning performs in the post season, he'll never escape the label of "choker" even if the loss isn't entirely his fault. He's destined to go down in history as one of the most talented QBs to ever play, while at the same time being known for epic playoff failures.

MVP to "One and Done" in a matter of days. Classic.

And that fan base deserves every single miserable second of the Colts demise. Pats haters can call Pats fans arrogant and obnoxious all they want, but Colts fans are hands down the biggest bunch of holier-than-thou, self-righteous entitlement-wh*res.

Bye-Bye Colts!!

I'M ****ING PUMPED.

Both The Chargers and ARIZONA won. My hope for a MEDIOCRE BOWL is still alive. I'm praying a ~.500 team wins the World Champions title. It would make a mockery of the whole NFL, especially GOODELL.

I'M ****ING PUMPED.

Both The Chargers and ARIZONA won. My hope for a MEDIOCRE BOWL is still alive. I'm praying a ~.500 team wins the World Champions title. It would make a mockery of the whole NFL, especially GOODELL.

Mediocre Bowl a la GODell-check
AZ-check
But no Bolts because of our draft pick-I think we're better off if they lose?

But no Bolts because of our draft pick-I think we're better off if they lose?

no, because if the colts won this year it would have been a really long summer. we'd have to listen to colts fans about how they were going to get a dynasty and that manning was the best that ever lived. i'd much rather have a lower second roundpick from the chargers if it means the colts lose.

also, if the chargers make the super bowl, then we'd get the 23rd pick instead of the 24th.

it works both ways.

no, because if the colts won this year it would have been a really long summer. we'd have to listen to colts fans about how they were going to get a dynasty and that manning was the best that ever lived. i'd much rather have a lower second roundpick from the chargers if it means the colts lose.

also, if the chargers make the super bowl, then we'd get the 23rd pick instead of the 24th.

it works both ways.

The Colts already lost lol. But you could be right about the pick-I may have read a draft set-up the wrong way.

EDIT: My understanding of the draft pick is that we need the Bolts to lose because we have their 2nd round pick which will morph into 31 if they get to the SB.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back