2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

chargers 23
colts 17

what a game!:D

Last edited:
heh....forget about it, he's on a roll

MVP Manning...One and Done...ROTFLMAO!!!!

:singing::singing::singing::singing:

Beautiful. Woo Hoo.

Now I can rest easy about the rest of the playoffs. It would be icing on the cake if Lil bro gets bounced too.

Man, it looked so good on my 1080p Sony TV too. Thanks for the advice Seyton.

Boy is that guy clutch.

how exactly did he choke?

24/42 1td 0int

Also - I think the conspiracy theories about the refs and the colts can probably be put to bed for a while after that last drive...

There is something wonderful about Peyton getting bounced in the first round a day after winning MVP. :D

I want Arizona to win the SB now. But it's great to see manning get bounced.

i had a feeling that MVP was going to be a jinx.

peyton took a bad sack at the one yard line setting up a colts punt and san diego was able to tie it.

24/42 1td 0int

Also - I think the conspiracy theories about the refs and the colts can probably be put to bed for a while after that last drive...

What call was bad? The obvious PI that was only called a hold or the obvious face mask?

peyton took a bad sack at the one yard line setting up a colts punt and san diego was able to tie it.

and by "took a bad sack" you mean he got blindsided by a guy who didn't get blocked before he could even **** his arm to throw?

That was a big play, but I don't put the fault on Manning. It's not like he had time to throw it away.

What call was bad? The obvious PI that was only called a hold or the obvious face mask?

I think all the calls were ok, the holding might have been a bit much. My point was more that the colts had 3 big calls go against them on the final drive, which certainly doesn't fit the complaints most have around here that they always get the calls going their way.

I think all the calls were ok, the holding might have been a bit much. My point was more that the colts had 3 big calls go against them on the final drive, which certainly doesn't fit the complaints most have around here that they always get the calls going their way.

Clearly the refs got confused by the powder blues.

Manning didn't choke, but he's hardly the god the media wants him to be.
Sorry, his playoff record says it all. That was a 12-4 squad that went down to an 8-8 one. I don't dislike Manning either.

Where are all the Colts trolls here a few days ago to rub in the Manning MVP and compare him to Brady in the post-season? As Brady says, the best ring is the next ring. Manning can put his two extra MVP trophies in the display case. They will not shine nearly as brightly as Tom's two extra rings.

And I do not hate Manning. I just dislike the comparison to Brady given Brady's post-season work. I do hate the Colts, so I am happy to see them kicked to the curb.

Last edited:

24/42 1td 0int

it was 3rd and 2. he took the sack. colts fans are always saying he's the one calling the plays, not the offensive coordinator.

thats exactly why i wanted Brady back this year. So he could take the MVP and the curse. To be honest, i was against Peyton getting the MVP because its just a curse...

But honestly, our Defense cost us the game this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes