PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Petey King: Wallace 36 rec, 730 yds, 5 tds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting Roethlisberger on the ground is the key to stopping Wallace. Once he breaks the pocket, Wallcae becomes even more difficult account for.

Wallace might break 300 yards receiving.:rolleyes:

Keep living the fantasy. Welker's not a top 3 receiver, nevermind #1 overall.

But, then, you already know that, just as I'm sure you knew Brady was better than Manning even when Manning was putting up better production numbers in certain past seasons.

Except for the fact that the production says otherwise

but whatever..you keep on being that "Objective" fan..

Good day.

Except for the fact that the production says otherwise

but whatever..you keep on being that "Objective" fan..

Good day.

No, actually, the production does not say otherwise. The particular area of production that you have chosen to pimp implies it in isolation. That's a big difference.

no, actually, the production does not say otherwise. The particular area of production that you have chosen to pimp implies it in isolation. That's a big difference.

I said good day (2).jpg

Mike Wallace of 60 Minutes could beat this secondary this weekend

Thankfully Brady OWNS the Steelers. Not too worried about this one.

Thankfully Brady OWNS the Steelers. Not too worried about this one.

Yeah,I can't wait to see Brady throw a TD pass then run back on the field a few seconds later and play Corner.....

Oh wait,this isn't high school football....is it?

He's more than a one route runner these days imo..and besides who gives a rats ass if he is a one route runner. Randy Moss was a one route runner. Wallace is still 3rd in the league in yards and i have very little confidence that this revamped secondary will contain him. We'll see.
Sure thing mate. :rolleyes:

You might try watching the football games instead of just the stat sheets. It will prevent you from saying things this dumb in the future.

I try to look at expectations and the whole body of work. The guy is a shell of himself. Sure out of 20 snaps on 2-3 he looks like a force the other 18 he's getting handled. He's out of shape and has to consereve energy on certain plays. Its an insult to Wilfork who brings it every play for 90% of the snaps.

Getting Roethlisberger on the ground is the key to stopping Wallace. Once he breaks the pocket, Wallcae becomes even more difficult account for.

Keeping Ben in the pocket is the key. He doesn't need to be on the ground. He just can't roll out right.

Yeah...sure thing mate...
Did Wallace beat the Patriots did he? Smart coaching by the Steelers to send him on crossing routes given the game plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back