PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Peterson and Pats story on Scouts Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
that the postons want a 18 million dollar sign on bonus for peterson. that's about it nothing too wonderful. too high for the pats

Somebody on kffl said we are a player for arrington. its supposedly between us and NY (ssuming the giants so he can stick it to Snyder)

I thought Arrington signed with the Giants?

I thought that too, but I haven't seen any confirmation anywhere. even espn or maybe i MISSED it I don't know.

We are dreaming if we get either one of those guys... Both have the Postons, and the want no less than a 15mil signing bonus.....

I've heard Miami is making a big push for Arrington. Can't see him landing here especially given who his agents are. I think he'd play well in the Pats system, but some team will undoubtedly overpay for his services.

Arrington has been nothing more then average unless I've missed something. Look at his stats and tell me whats so great about him. He's always hurt as well.

MrTibbs said:
Arrington has been nothing more then average unless I've missed something. Look at his stats and tell me whats so great about him. He's always hurt as well.
He isn't a smart player, but thats bruschi, lavar could be that clog in the run defense we need. He doesn't do everything wrong, so if the price is right, BB could make him look abit better, I think thats what he has been silently seeking is coaching.

patriotsox said:
He isn't a smart player, but thats bruschi, lavar could be that clog in the run defense we need. He doesn't do everything wrong, so if the price is right, BB could make him look abit better, I think thats what he has been silently seeking is coaching.
What ever i have read and heard about him..he is a free lancer, doesnt like taking on blocks or run the plays as called..this would be abig no no with BB

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes