PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Peter King's Top 12 QB's of all time list

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Brady were to retire right now, I think in 10-15 years he'd be largely forgotten.

That should be inspiration for him to get off of Gisele and get his head in the game-o!

Really?

Well lets test that and start with the people that will never forget him:

Ram's Fans
Eagles Fans
and
Panthers Fans

So, then lets expand that a little and go to some other obvious people that will never forget:

Steelers Fans
Colts Fans
Chargers Fans
Giants Fans

Then lets go a little deeper:

HOF voting committee
Residents of the New England Area
Patriot Fans around the world
Current people who cover the game

I could go on and on, but that was clearly one of the dumbest things I have ever read here.

You should be concerned about how people view your overall intellect now that you have shown your cards.

Semi-serious question here. Why do we care if Tom Brady is considered the GOAT by Peter King? TB has brought us, fans, a lot of joy watching a team that for most of its history was painful to watch.

I always roll my eyes when Steelers fans get their underwear in a twist because someone won't say Big Ben isn't the best QB in the league. This is similar in my mind. TB is one of the greats to play QB, a first ballot HOFer, and may win more Superbowls than any other QB.

Lets enjoy the ride while we can and worry about how history remember TB after he retires.

FYI Peter King is a unimaginative hack for having to post a best QB of all time column in week 2 of a season. This is a conversation for off season, when there is no actual football to talk about.

We don't care, Brady has the highest winning percentage in the Super Bowl era and the 2nd highest post season winning percentage.

I do believe it's about winning, Peter King - and Brady's got that one pegged.

That's just a stupid list.

Even someone who hates the patriots but has an objective view on the game can't argue those numbers.

Last edited:
Semi-serious question here. Why do we care if Tom Brady is considered the GOAT by Peter King? TB has brought us, fans, a lot of joy watching a team that for most of its history was painful to watch.

I always roll my eyes when Steelers fans get their underwear in a twist because someone won't say Big Ben isn't the best QB in the league. This is similar in my mind. TB is one of the greats to play QB, a first ballot HOFer, and may win more Superbowls than any other QB.

Lets enjoy the ride while we can and worry about how history remember TB after he retires.

FYI Peter King is a unimaginative hack for having to post a best QB of all time column in week 2 of a season. This is a conversation for off season, when there is no actual football to talk about.

Why do we care? BIRG. Basking in Reflected Glory.

If Tom doesn't win anymore and is (well not forgotten but not considered the GOAT), then it reflects badly on us as we spent a lot of time and energy rooting for him.

I'm the guy's biggest fan. I thought he was great his 2nd year when others were saying (some were) that Bledsoe should be kept and Brady traded.
Just saying, if you think 12th on the list of 15 is bad NOW, wait to see what happens if he doesn't win any more SB and retires in a few years.

He won't be forgotten, but he won't move up from 12th, I don't think.

Hasn't Roethlisberger already won 2? Is he on the list? Look for him to be pushed ahead of Brady if Brady doesn't get his head out of his...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back